HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lcfr
Sybarite
lcfr

Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets Empty
PostSubject: Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets   Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets I_icon_minitimeThu May 31 2018, 08:59

If my army includes both a Drukhari and an Asuryani Detachment, my understanding is that, for example, an Asuryani unit could use the Webway Strike Stratagem and a Drukhari vehicle use the Screamig Jets Stratagem?

I don't see a reason why not, but maybe this has come up in a FAQ I'm not aware of.
Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets   Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets I_icon_minitimeThu May 31 2018, 11:20

There is an FAQ that says Stratagems with the same name from different books count as being the same. However, a combination of Webway Strike and Screaming Jets or Webway Portal and Cloudstrike seems legitimate.

Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Incubi
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets   Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets I_icon_minitimeThu May 31 2018, 19:44

This is indeed true.
You could have a single army of three Detachments using Webway Strike, Assault and Portal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets   Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01 2018, 16:20

9 CP, 2*12 Troupes, 2*20 Kabs with 4 Blasters, 2 Splinter Cannons and 2*20 Guardians with 2 Scatter Lasers.

Fun.

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets   Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webway STRIKE & Screaming Jets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: