HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A variation of emo elves taking on loads of Marines.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: A variation of emo elves taking on loads of Marines.   Wed Nov 23 2011, 18:44

So its about time to start building, painting and completing the army for the next tournament. This time it is a 2k tournament without restrictions so we will for sure see lots of strong IG and GK lists at it. However i'm building something a bit different, still competetive but with a few minor tweaks to get it into my taste.

I had a previous log for the BSK tournament that really wasnt finished. The army was painted very lately and i did not have the time to update it accordingly as i should have. This time i will have that time since most of the army is nearly complete as it is.

To begin with this is the list i will be bringing (There might be some minor changes on the way but i am pretty happy with how it performs and looks aslong as feels.

Jet-set Baron von Sathonyx

Baron von Sathonyx 105
Haemonculus: agoniser 70
Haemonculus: agoniser 70

5 Harlequins: 4 kisses, 1 fusion pistol 116
7 Trueborns: 3 blasters, 3 CCW, dracon with agoniser, plasma grenades, raider - flicker - trophies 236
7 Trueborns: 3 blasters, 3 CCW, dracon with agoniser, plasma grenades, raider - flicker - trophies 236

12 Hellions: helliarch with stun claw 207
5 Warriors: blaster, venom with 2 splinter cannons, trophies 130
5 Warriors: blaster, venom with 2 splinter cannons, trophies 130
5 Wyches: haywires grenades, venom with 2 splinter cannons, trophies 130
5 Wyches: haywires grenades, venom with 2 splinter cannons, trophies 130
3 Wracks: venom with 2 splinter cannons 95

Ravager: 3 dark lances, flickerfield 115

Total: 2000p

So i wont go into the tactics here, not for now atleast. I will update some photos of the units as they are complete. Many of them still have work to be done since most was painted in the last couple of days.

Right now i will sit down and convert myself some trueborns, i just down want the ordinary warrior with some extra thingy on the back in the same pose as everyone else. Ive got some cool ideas that i'l try to get to work. But remember, i am a gamer and this part of the hobby is really really new to me.

I hope i get some followers and pointers from you all. You are very good at giving critique and i will need that.

Ciao

Slave

PostSubject: Re: A variation of emo elves taking on loads of Marines.   Wed Nov 23 2011, 19:15

I have even had the pleasure of playing against this list and its a good one. It fits the kind of senarios we will be facing at that tournament.

Back to top Go down
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: A variation of emo elves taking on loads of Marines.   Wed Nov 23 2011, 21:24

@DooMarn wrote:
I have even had the pleasure of playing against this list and its a good one. It fits the kind of senarios we will be facing at that tournament.

Aye i think you are correct. And i really do love the scenarios that are gonna be played. They feel balanced. You know before i was arguing pretty strong for the nova, 3 mission scenarios but these are better, far better imho.

Anyway. As i started a new log i got to work just right after. Took and hour to sit down at the table after my daughter fell asleep to just model something. It happens that i started with 3 Trueborns with splinter pistol and ccw's. I have all my bits out in a storage so i can't go get them right now since daughter is asleep so therefor no blaster nor dracon with agoniser was modelled. I also only had 3 bases left over inside here, otherwise i would have made all 6 ready.

The models are created from the crew who hangs from the sides of the raiders. I am really no fan of that crew, not on the raiders atleast so i thought i could put them to some good use insteed, and trueborns it is.

They are still WIP.. I have no greenstuff at home and the bases are just there for now they will be modelled like the others in my poison themed army with neon glowing rocks.

Anyway here is how they look at the moment.

Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: A variation of emo elves taking on loads of Marines.   Thu Nov 24 2011, 11:49

Nice posings, will be interesting to see what this evolves into. The guy to the right will have his foot on something, right?

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: A variation of emo elves taking on loads of Marines.   Thu Nov 24 2011, 14:37

@Saintspirit wrote:
Nice posings, will be interesting to see what this evolves into. The guy to the right will have his foot on something, right?

Aye. I did choose to not post the pictures from my other log thread, but there you can see the poison green rocks that covers my bases. His foot will be on one of those most likely. Or a marine he just slaughtered Smile

PostSubject: Re: A variation of emo elves taking on loads of Marines.   

Back to top Go down

A variation of emo elves taking on loads of Marines.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: