Share | 

What to Buy Next? Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sposada4
Slave

PostSubject: What to Buy Next? Help   Mon May 21 2018, 04:27

Hello There!

So I've been buying my Drukhari so I can have some mass to come up with a good list, thing is I don't what to add next to get the extra punch my list needs, for a start, here's what I have so far:

2x Archons
2x Succubus
Lelith Hesperax
Urien Rakarth
1x Haemunculus

5x Incubi

30x Wyches
30x Kabalite Warriors
4x Venom
3 x Raiders
12 x Reavers

I've been running MSU of Kabalites in Venoms with blasters and Wyches in raiders with Lelith.

Was just wondering what would you buy next? I've been having problemas to decide wether to buy Ravagers, Razorwings, Voidravens or multiple Talos,

What would you buy next to add somre Anti-armour to the army?

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
merse24
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Mon May 21 2018, 05:07

If you're asking for specifically more anti-armor, Ravagers would be my #1 choice. There are other options, but none do it as good as the ravager can.
Back to top Go down
yellabelly
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Mon May 21 2018, 06:37

100% ravagers for me. But you would probably be best to work a list out with the models you want to finish up with and work towards that. If you want to run Covens, then you might need the points for Talos. If you wanted an air wing with two RWJF and a void raven for example, you might want one ravager instead of three.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Mon May 21 2018, 08:04

As others said ravagers are a no brainer if you don't own any... Other than that I'd definitely go for at least one razorwing and one unit of scourges that fit in any detachment and are decent anti armour or anti infantry depending what you put on them...
After that I'd start investing the faction I like the most...
Back to top Go down
nerdelemental
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Mon May 21 2018, 12:55

Also, if you flipped the Kabs/Wyches transports, then you could have 3 units of 10 cabs with 2 blasters per unit. 6 blasters on top of the Raider's DL or Dissies and you've already got some decent anti-armor.
In addition to Ravagers, I'd actually suggest looking at some Homunculus units, too. Taloi with haywires are becoming some of my favorite models because they tear up vehicles plus anti-infantry.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Mon May 21 2018, 13:19

R-R-R-R-Ravagers.
WIthout a doubt.

And to make use of thre Haemonculi, maybe consider a few Talos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Rhivan
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Mon May 21 2018, 17:30

Ravagers are an absolute most as repeatedly stated above Razz

but I'd also recommend looking at Grotesque (Convert them), Mandrakes (convert them), Talos, and Scourge. They are all useful to have and very fun to play with. But on which to choose look at your army and see what direction you'd like to move it in. Each subfaction has a ton of fun ways to play that are pretty strong all things considered.
Back to top Go down
withershadow
Wych

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Mon May 21 2018, 19:07

Some Wracks... oh wait, out of stock. Some Talos... oh wait, out of stock. Some Scourges!... oh wait, out of stock. Voidb.. no. Hmm... I guess just buy some Ravagers. Razz
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Wych

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Mon May 21 2018, 19:07

@withershadow wrote:
Some Wracks... oh wait, out of stock.  Some Talos... oh wait, out of stock. Some Scourges!... oh wait, out of stock.  Voidb.. no. Hmm... I guess just buy some Ravagers. Razz

Guess what's out of stock?
Back to top Go down
sposada4
Slave

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Tue May 22 2018, 04:07

Thank you all guys for the nice commenting! Smile

I've been considering some ravagers, I used them with dissies and they tear up heavy infantry and space marines really good, but had a lot of trouble taking down tanks with them.

I'n my current meta I've been having trouble with Imperial Knights, I'm thinking Voidravens will do good work of them (each Imperial Knight is 545 pts) and 3 Voidravens will cost less and would do short work of him.

Do you think that is a good move?
Back to top Go down
sposada4
Slave

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Tue May 22 2018, 04:08

@nerdelemental wrote:
Also, if you flipped the Kabs/Wyches transports, then you could have 3 units of 10 cabs with 2 blasters per unit. 6 blasters on top of the Raider's DL or Dissies and you've already got some decent anti-armor.
In addition to Ravagers, I'd actually suggest looking at some Homunculus units, too. Taloi with haywires are becoming some of my favorite models because they tear up vehicles plus anti-infantry.  

Yeah, I've also been thinking on getting some Talos, they work really well with Urien Rakarth and or another Haemi with the Vexator Mask, or maybe some grotesques.

Been thinking on getting two boxes of Vargheists to turn them into Grotesques.
Back to top Go down
withershadow
Wych

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Tue May 22 2018, 04:37

@Burnage wrote:
@withershadow wrote:
Some Wracks... oh wait, out of stock.  Some Talos... oh wait, out of stock. Some Scourges!... oh wait, out of stock.  Voidb.. no. Hmm... I guess just buy some Ravagers. Razz

Guess what's out of stock?

Cue Gary Oldman meme....EVERYTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
sekac
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Tue May 22 2018, 04:46

Unfortunately, "...THING!" Is a poor place holder for his lips clearly forming "...ONE!"
Back to top Go down
withershadow
Wych

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Tue May 22 2018, 05:48

I know, I’ve seen that movie 10000 times, but you should have grasped the emotion I was attempting to convey. Razz
Back to top Go down
sekac
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Tue May 22 2018, 06:02

Emotions? What are those? They sound familiar... like something mortals feel.
Back to top Go down
withershadow
Wych

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Tue May 22 2018, 06:56

Actually, Drukhari are quite emotive. They just focus on the fun ones, like rage, hatred, avarice and lust.
Back to top Go down
sposada4
Slave

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Tue May 22 2018, 15:36

@withershadow wrote:

I'm located in Colombia and our store has them in stock, still everything that is Direct Order I have to order them directly through GW online "rest of the world" store, so I'm not affected by low stocks in the USA.
Back to top Go down
sposada4
Slave

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   Tue May 22 2018, 15:38

@Rhivan wrote:
Ravagers are an absolute most as repeatedly stated above Razz

but I'd also recommend looking at Grotesque (Convert them), Mandrakes (convert them), Talos, and Scourge. They are all useful to have and very fun to play with. But on which to choose look at your army and see what direction you'd like to move it in. Each subfaction has a ton of fun ways to play that are pretty strong all things considered.

Thiking of buying some vargheists or Skaven Stormfiends to turn them into Grotesques, although I don't see them as good anti-armor, which is what I'm after at the moment.

I like Mandrakes models so I'll probably buy some, do you think they have good uses?

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Buy Next? Help   

Back to top Go down

What to Buy Next? Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-