HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cavalier
Wych

PostSubject: Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast   Sat May 19 2018, 22:30

Hey guys join us as we preview and review the new Harlequins Codex! We breakdown the unit changes, Masque Forms, Strategems, and the fine art of the trolljob. Tune in to hear about Cegorach's Challenge that we are hosting for our Patreon supporters this summer as well as a drawing for a prize in this episode.

This codex is absolutley awesome, so I hope you guys are all as excited as we are. It is incredibley hard hitting and maddeningly tricky for your opponents.

Let us know your thoughts!

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast   Sun May 20 2018, 12:51

I really enjoyed this episode, good job guys! (I am admittedly a huge Harlequin fan though, so bias is present).

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast   Sun May 20 2018, 13:29

Thanks man. Glad you dig it. If a big Harlie fan is into it, then we hit the mark. This codex is so freaking awesome can't wait to get my own Harlie force rocking and rolling. Anyway thanks!

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast   Sun May 20 2018, 16:56

I'm super excited for it, and hearing someone else's perspective on how they play is rather enlightening. Gotta say, I wasn't sold on Skyweavers either until I listened - I have now bought three boxes. Thanks for that.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast   Wed May 23 2018, 15:45

This was a great episode! Really enjoyed the commentary about the different Masques. When it comes to the Warlord trait that does d3 mortal wounds when you die... I agree that it is not the best of options, and even worse to build your army around. I like to look at it a different way. I want to keep my warlord alive. I want him out of shooting, so he needs to be in combat. Again, I'd like to keep him alive as best possible, but if they get lucky in the fight phase and slay my warlord, they are going to pay for it.

You are right that this should have been a stratagem, but I plan on trying out every Masque at some point, same as I have been doing with Dark Eldar (Poison Tongue my favorite so far).

I miss the strong attacks from the Zephyr Glaive, so I need to find out how to best use these now. Loving the d6 Haywire guns though!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast   Thu May 24 2018, 17:53

@PartZebra wrote:
I'm super excited for it, and hearing someone else's perspective on how they play is rather enlightening. Gotta say, I wasn't sold on Skyweavers either until I listened - I have now bought three boxes. Thanks for that.

Pretty sure you heard me go through the same process on air. My doubts really weren't that well founded given that it took Thor all of about one minute to change my mind Razz

Still a bit butthurt that their attacks are low for no legit reason, but I will be painting all of eight of mine really soon Twisted Evil

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
PartZebra
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast   Thu May 24 2018, 22:00

@Evil Space Elves wrote:
@PartZebra wrote:

Pretty sure you heard me go through the same process on air. My doubts really weren't that well founded given that it took Thor all of about one minute to change my mind Razz  

Still a bit butthurt that their attacks are low for no legit reason, but I will be painting all of eight of mine really soon Twisted Evil

Yeeeah, even if the attacks were just the same as a normal Harlequin I'd feel a bit better about it. That said, they fill different roles so I guess I'll get over it.

May be joining you in your painting challenge, on that note.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast   

Back to top Go down

Episode 48: Harlequin Codex Review Cegorach-cast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: