HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarkesian
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Wed May 16 2018, 16:38

Back to top Go down
Burnage
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Wed May 16 2018, 16:58

Getting real tempted to run a Soaring Spite patrol, here. The Shadowseer just got buffed in exactly the way I wanted and Faolchu's Talon looks great for running around in a Starweaver melting things.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Wed May 16 2018, 17:07

Yeah shadowseer definetly deserved the buff of being a full proper psyker, they can really make use of having 6 psychic powers now.

Overall looks like some fun stuff, like that warlord trait that lets you disembark from a vehicle after moving. Looking forward to seeing the full dex.

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Wed May 16 2018, 18:07

Gotta admit I'm a little salty about the Embarked HQ mobility/explosion protection and the disembark after movement, but I'm happy the clowns are getting it, opposed to another flavour of power armor

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Wed May 16 2018, 20:32

I can't wait to find out what else the Great Harlequin stratagem will provide. Gaining the keyword sounds like maybe there are stat increases, wargear available, etc. I have the perfect candidate for a Great Harlequin in my lot. All of my Harlequins are painted after NFL team colors, except for the first model I painted. He's modeled after Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. Very vibrant colors!
Back to top Go down
dygurren
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Wed May 16 2018, 22:47

@Sarkesian wrote:
I can't wait to find out what else the Great Harlequin stratagem will provide. Gaining the keyword sounds like maybe there are stat increases, wargear available, etc. I have the perfect candidate for a Great Harlequin in my lot. All of my Harlequins are painted after NFL team colors, except for the first model I painted. He's modeled after Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. Very vibrant colors!

alright, we're gonna need a picture of them
Back to top Go down

Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: