HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kabal of Hope Denied

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trazhras
Hellion

PostSubject: Kabal of Hope Denied   Thu May 10 2018, 07:45

Here's the start of my army, Kabal of Hope Denied. I'm one of those weird people who assemble first and then paint instead of assembling and painting at the same time.

Consists of:
1 Archon with Huskblade and Blast Pistol. Trazhras, Lord of Misery.
1 five-person Trueborn Squad 'Spite'. Dracon Tezamaq has Blast Pistol and Power Sword, 2 Trueborn have Blasters, 2 Trueborn have Dark Lances.
1 five-person Trueborn Squad 'Wrath'. Dracon Orazae has Splinter Pistol and Power Sword, 2 Trueborn have Shredders, 2 Trueborn have Splinter Cannons.
1 five-person Warriors Squad 'Malice'. Sybarite Dratahr has Splinter Pistol and Agonizer, 4 Warriors have Splinter Rifles.
1 five-person Warriors Squad 'Sorrow'. Sybarite Fraetahr has Splinter Pistol and Agonizer, 4 Warriors have Splinter Rifles.

The two Sybarites, in my Kabal's fluff that I'm writing, are twins. Tezamaq is planning to eventually usurp Trazhras. Orzae is seeking Trazhras's favor with the hope of becoming his consort.

My future purchase plans are:
3 Venoms (1 for the Archon and 1 each for the Trueborn)
2 Raiders (1 each for the Warrior Squads)
1 Warriors kit (To bring the Warrior Squads up to 10 warriors each)

EDIT:
Test model for my paint scheme.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Hope Denied   Sun Jul 08 2018, 17:01

Are you new to the hobby? I like the poses you've gone with on your models, and I think the paintscheme is pretty good for Table Top Standard.
Back to top Go down

Kabal of Hope Denied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: