HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

First 2k list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawari
Slave

PostSubject: First 2k list   Wed May 09 2018, 12:50

Hi all, long time lurker, first time list writer on forum. This is a list i am thinking of buying/building. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Cult of strife battalion

Whyces x 10
-shardnet
-blast pistol
-agoniser
-PGL

Whyces x 9     (x2)
-shardnet
-blast pistol
-agoniser
-PGL

Raiders with dissi cannons x 3

Lelith

Succubus (precision blows)
-agoniser (triptic relic)
-glaive

Reavers x 6 (x2)
-grav talon x 2

Spearhead Flayed Skull

Archon (warlord-re-roll to wound)
-huskblade
-splinter pistol (parasite's kiss)

kabalite warriors x 5 (x3)
-PGL

Venoms x 3
-double splinter cannon

Ravager x 3
-all dark lances

Razorwing jetfighter
-dissi cannons.

Now all up that comes to 1859. So have 141 points to spare. Should I throw in another jetfighter or perhaps another archon for more cp's? I love Lelith so she is staying. Was thinking of using a CP to give a warlord trait to the succy. Thanks in advance for any replies!
Back to top Go down
Frowny
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: First 2k list   Wed May 09 2018, 18:37

You are 1 Archon short of a second battalion as an upgrade to your spearhead. I'd also consider the writing of living muse for him to camp with your ravages or just a huskblade and dropping a wych so he has a place to ride Then maybe 5 naked scourges or another 3 reavers. To finish it out. You could also drop the splinter cannons on the venom for 30 points if you want more to fiddle with
Back to top Go down
Nawari
Slave

PostSubject: Re: First 2k list   Thu May 10 2018, 02:16

Thanks for the reply!

Is having the extra CP's really worth fielding another archon? Do dark eldar rely more on CP's than other armies? I'm generally curious since I have not played them since 5th.

I was thinking writing of the living muse, but I like flayed skull for the re-roll of rapid fire weapons. Hence the cannons on the venoms. I was thinking of dropping a ravager, or is 2 not enough?

Is the direction I'm heading somewhat competitive? I only play in local tourneys and I am more of a casual gamer. But still don't like getting tabled or anything lol

Also just to help with list advice, i'm trying to use what I have bought as a core. Which is ;

Start collecting 2016 (archon and kabs) x 2
Gangs of commorragh
Whych box x 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 2k list   

Back to top Go down

First 2k list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA