HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Models permanently unavailable in US... solutions?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Models permanently unavailable in US... solutions?   Sat May 12 2018, 19:37

Wracks caem back 2 nights ago and within 3hrs all sold out lol, call my local and he tried for me but couldnt Sad

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
withershadow
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Models permanently unavailable in US... solutions?   Sat May 12 2018, 19:39

I was surprised by that. Ravagers came back and stayed in stock. Wracks did not. I was waiting on the Talos to restock too just so I can get it all in one swoop. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Models permanently unavailable in US... solutions?   Sat May 12 2018, 19:43

Well is some other groups/forms, etc.. there are MANY players looking for them, they most likely sold out already.

Every DE player (figure of speech, but a very many) already had 1-2 Ravagers, and with rule of 3 no need to buy more than 3 boxes in total now, some of use already had 3+.

Wracks where finecast and hard to get, i'm assuming not many had enough of them to field 3 units for a battalion.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
Elfric
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Models permanently unavailable in US... solutions?   Sun May 13 2018, 18:28

i must have been bloody lucky becAuse I ordered one box of wracks and got them a week later. I've also ordered some flesh eaters from raging heroes which I'm proxying as wracks.
Back to top Go down
LordSplata
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Models permanently unavailable in US... solutions?   Mon May 14 2018, 00:27

Where in Australia are they available? I can't find any at all. Been trying for weeks!
Back to top Go down
ASadisticRug
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Models permanently unavailable in US... solutions?   Mon May 14 2018, 04:06

I managed to get some boxes from some obscure stores here in NZ. Im still waiting for GW to restock them though so I can get two more boxes and Urien at the same time.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Models permanently unavailable in US... solutions?   

Back to top Go down

Models permanently unavailable in US... solutions?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: