HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArchonYllithian
Slave
ArchonYllithian

1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game Empty
PostSubject: 1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game   1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24 2018, 15:47

Hello,

Here is a list I will be playing on this week-end.
It will be a 2vs2 matchup where I will team up with a Necron player against 2 chaos armies.

My plan is to keep the warlord near my ravagers, Kabalites will be free to go where they are needed and the other archon will ride the Venom with twin splinter rifles.

Curious to hear your thoughts about it.

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [52 PL, 1000pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Detachment Attribute: Kabal of the Black Heart

+ HQ [8 PL, 172pts] +

Archon [4 PL, 86pts]: Blast Pistol, Huskblade, Labyrinthine Cunning, Warlord (Archon), Writ of the Living Muse

Archon [4 PL, 86pts]: Blast Pistol, Huskblade, The Djin Blade

+ Troops [6 PL, 141pts] +

Kabalite Warriors [2 PL, 47pts]
. 3x Kabalite Warrior
. Kabalite Warrior with special weapon : Blaster
. Sybarite : Splinter Rifle

. 3x Kabalite Warrior

. 3x Kabalite Warrior

+ Heavy Support [14 PL, 252pts] +

Ravager: Disintegrator cannon , Disintegrator cannon , Disintegrator cannon , Shock Prow

Ravager: Disintegrator cannon , Disintegrator cannon , Disintegrator cannon , Shock Prow

+ Flyer [8 PL, 145pts] +

Razorwing Jetfighter : Splinter Cannon
. 2 Disintegrator Cannons

+ Dedicated Transport [16 PL, 290pts] +

Venom : Splinter Cannon , Splinter Cannon

Venom: Splinter Cannon, Twin splinter rifle

++ Total: [52 PL, 1000pts] ++

Last edited by ArchonYllithian on Tue Apr 24 2018, 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crixalis
Hellion
Crixalis

PostSubject: Re: 1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game   1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24 2018, 16:33

Your Warlord is going to be sitting with the Ravagers to give the bubble right? So you have a venom just for the second Archon? I don't think it's worth it.

You can drop the Blast Pistol and Huskblade on the Warlord since he's just going to be hiding. If you take off the Shock Prows and remove the second Splinter Cannons + find 1 extra point then you can take a 4th Squad of Warriors with a Blaster. Your second Archon can walk near 2-3 Venoms and give them re-roll 1's to hit from his Aura.

Easiest way to get the 1 point is to drop the Djinn Blade to an Agoniser. But if you want to keep the Djinn Blade (It's really cool actually), then drop the Blast Pistol instead. Spend the extra point in some vehicle upgrades or give your warlord an agoniser/husk blade.

Edit: Also I don't think you're allowed to post the individual point costs of wargear options. Just put the total points cost for each unit, including all the wargear stuff. If you do it like this everyone can see and no one needs to buy the codex.
Back to top Go down
ArchonYllithian
Slave
ArchonYllithian

PostSubject: Re: 1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game   1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24 2018, 16:48

Thanks for the advice about the point costs.

I have hesitated about the Archon+Venom but it will be a friendly game and I thought it could be cool to taunt my opponents into a challenge. I think the djinn blade archon can be quite effective now, but it's definitely not the most competitive choice.

I will have to think about your suggestion, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game   1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1k Black heart for (friendly ?) game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: