HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yukondal
Hellion

PostSubject: Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?   Fri Apr 20 2018, 20:39

All court of the archon models specify "this model does not take up slots in a detachment that includes any archons"

This leads me to believe that not taking up a slot also means it can't fulfill a slot requirement. Which leaves only incubi or mandrakes to fill a brigade for a kabal.

Am I right, or did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?   Fri Apr 20 2018, 21:01

Can also use Index Trueborns
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?   Fri Apr 20 2018, 21:02

@dumpeal wrote:

Though they're hideously overpriced.

LordSplata
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?   Sat Apr 21 2018, 08:14

@Soulless Samurai wrote:
@dumpeal wrote:

Though they're hideously overpriced.

They did just get a 3.5/2 damage buff though (blaster increase)
I'm not going to use them as they aren't in the codex, but that is a serious buff! and that's not factoring in the benefits of obsessions and relics (black heart, reroll ones)
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?   Sat Apr 21 2018, 11:56

@LordSplata wrote:

So did Warriors and Scourges, but both of those went down in price.

@LordSplata wrote:

I'm not going to use them as they aren't in the codex, but that is a serious buff!  and that's not factoring in the benefits of obsessions and relics (black heart, reroll ones)

Yeah, Trueborn would be great - if they didn't cost about 50% more than they're actually worth.

Imateria
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?   Sat Apr 21 2018, 12:56

They're still worth it if you give them Shredders, Scourges are better with Blasters.
Back to top Go down
LordSplata
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?   Sat Apr 21 2018, 15:10

@Soulless Samurai wrote:
@LordSplata wrote:

So did Warriors and Scourges, but both of those went down in price.

@LordSplata wrote:

I'm not going to use them as they aren't in the codex, but that is a serious buff!  and that's not factoring in the benefits of obsessions and relics (black heart, reroll ones)

Yeah, Trueborn would be great - if they didn't cost about 50% more than they're actually worth.

Both true, except scourges can't go on a transport and if you take points per special weapon then transported warriors are still more expensive than trueborn.
So it follows that if you want a bucket load of special/heavy weapons on transports then trueborn are still the cheapest option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?   

Back to top Go down

Court of the archon can't be used to fill out brigade?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: