HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect Empty
PostSubject: Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect   Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2018, 15:11

Going to a tournament this weekend and I want to make sure I am doing this right.

Am I able to use Labyrinthine cunning after using Agents of Vect on my opponent? A couple of friends agree with me that I can roll the Labyrinthine ability even though the Agents of Vect stratagem refunds the points spent because I have met the initial criteria required to roll and then I have one friend that acts like he doesnt know what we are talking about. Agents of Vect states "...each time you or your opponent spends a command point to use a stratagem..." Labyrinthine states "Use this stratagem just after your opponent has spent CPs to use a stratagem, but before the effects of that stratagem are resolved..."

So in other words lets say my opponent uses a 2 CP stratagem then I can use agents of vect for 3 CP. Can I basically roll 5 dice for Labyrinthine?

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect   Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2018, 15:14

Your opponent spends the CPs, you roll for Labyrinthine Cunning. What happens afterwards doesn't alter that. So your opponent spends 2CP, you roll 2 dice for LC. You then spend 3 CP on AoV and roll another 3 dice for LC. Even if you then roll a 6 for AoV the CP have already been spent.

shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect   Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2018, 15:17

Perfect.

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect   Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Labyrinthine Cunning + Agents of Vect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: