HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garion
Kabalite Warrior
Garion

Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard   Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2018, 15:03

Hi guys, I'd like to get some confirmation on the interaction of the Black Heart and Cold-blooded Bodyguard rules

Let's say I have an Archon and a Sslyth from a Black Heart detachment on the table, within 3" of each other.

The Archon lose a wound (because either I failed his Shadowfield save or because the original attack caused a mortal wound). Now I can take the 6+ FNP on him

If the FNP is failed too, I roll for the Cold-blooded Bodyguard rule and, if that roll is successful, the Archon is uninjured but the Sslyth now take a mortal wound. Now I can roll the 6+ FNP for the Sslyth (thanks to being Black Heart)

So, basically, I get two FNP rools against that original attack

Is this process correct?

Back to top Go down
http://apaintingchaos.blogspot.it
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard   Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2018, 15:23

Yeah, that seems about right.

Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard   Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2018, 15:26

Yup, looks like it.
Back to top Go down
Garion
Kabalite Warrior
Garion

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard   Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2018, 17:18

Good!

Thank you, guys
Back to top Go down
http://apaintingchaos.blogspot.it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard   Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Heart Archon and Sslyth bodyguard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: