HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

BIG FAQ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkin
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: BIG FAQ!   Wed Apr 18 2018, 18:14

I've read through it really quick and I'm pretty sure that we didn't get hit with any nerfs/buffs

the only thing that upsets me is that battalion now gives 5 CP instead of 3 so now the "4 CP for 3 patrol detachment" is kinda useless
Back to top Go down
@miral
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: BIG FAQ!   Wed Apr 18 2018, 18:18

Talos and Cronos have now fly! Soooo..
Also, no Spam (3 untis cap), but soup is still ok, you just have to have one dedicated detachment for each faction; no mixed ynnari detachments if I got it correctly, either CWE or DE, but you have access to those stratagems then
Back to top Go down
LordSplata
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: BIG FAQ!   Wed Apr 18 2018, 23:45

If all units have the Ynnari keyword then CWE and DE can be in the same detachment

Edit: I'm wrong, see below.

Last edited by LordSplata on Thu Apr 19 2018, 03:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PFI
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: BIG FAQ!   Thu Apr 19 2018, 00:06

well strictly speaking yes you can mix and match them in a ynnari detachment. And yes you can have more than 3 of one datasheet.

The battle brothers rule is in beta and not enforceable in a matched play game should you not wish it.

The datasheet limit is in the tournament guidelines and like the battle brothers rule is not enforceable to a standard matched play game

We did get a nerf to stop spamming warlord traits probably the only real nerf we walked away with
Back to top Go down
Imateria
Wych

PostSubject: Re: BIG FAQ!   Thu Apr 19 2018, 00:14

@LordSplata wrote:
If all units have the Ynnari keyword then CWE and DE can be in the same detachment
Not if you're playing with the Battle Brothers beta rules, Ynnari is one of the banned keywords for determining which units you can use in a detachment.
Back to top Go down
LordSplata
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: BIG FAQ!   Thu Apr 19 2018, 03:25

@Imateria wrote:
@LordSplata wrote:
Not if you're playing with the Battle Brothers beta rules, Ynnari is one of the banned keywords for determining which units you can use in a detachment.

I missed the Ynnari word there. Only saw the Aeldari wording.

That is really stupid. The point of being Ynnari is the fact you get a varied force and then don't get the faction benefits of the more refined groups. I guess they have Ynnari Faction benefits on their way, but and they are going for a gimp now, to make something cooler in the future strategy.
Back to top Go down
PFI
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: BIG FAQ!   Thu Apr 19 2018, 03:49

Well if you want the "point" of playing ynnari, you could just play narrative and not matched play
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych

PostSubject: Re: BIG FAQ!   Thu Apr 19 2018, 05:00

But then you get PL and don’t haveany points!

Razz

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
LordSplata
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: BIG FAQ!   Thu Apr 19 2018, 05:17

@PFI wrote:
Well if you want the "point" of playing ynnari, you could just play narrative and not matched play

Or perhaps make the rules differently where one of the key benefits is the choice and the ability to mix and match, rather than having an aeldari force where each faction must be in a different detachment.

Currently there is no differentiator at this level between the two different ways of playing the sides.
It reduces the synergy within the army, where it is meant to be one army working together for a purpose, and less disparate than our army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG FAQ!   

Back to top Go down

BIG FAQ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: