HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 Pts. Fun First List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tusleplopp
Slave
Tusleplopp

2000 Pts. Fun First List Empty
PostSubject: 2000 Pts. Fun First List   2000 Pts. Fun First List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 22:34

Greeting my fellow murderous, self-indulgent drug addicts!

I'm returning from a longer break as most of my gaming group moved far away and i had some time where there was little games to be had. Now i have found new players and with the new codex, i have found new motivation to dust of my prized artefacts of cruelty!

At first i really had some troubles finding my way around the new book format and so on, but I've come to understand it, and somewhat like it now that I've memorized large parts of the codex Smile

without further digressions, here is my first list of 8th with the new codex and all, it's probably rubbish, but it has all the things i'm eager to test out Wink

A few notes:
I'm using the "Alliance of Agony" and "Prizes from the dark City" Stratagems.

Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue

Archon w/ Djinn Blade, Splinter Pistol (Warlord) 76 Pts.
Archon w/ Huskblade, Splinter Pistol  76 Pts.

20 Kabalites w/ 2x Splinter Cannons 140 Pts.
5 Kabalites w/ Blaster, Venom + Extra Splinter Cannon 112 Pts
5 Kabalites w/ Blaster, Venom + Extra Splinter Cannon 112 Pts

10 Mandrakes   160 Pts.
5 Scourges w/ 2x Heat Lances, 2 x Blasters   118 Pts

Cult Of The Red Grief

Succubus w/ The Blood Glaive, Agoniser 54 Pts
Succubus w/ Archite Glaive, Splinter Pistol 50 Pts

10 Wyches w/ , Raider + Dark Lance  165 Pts
10 Wyches w/ PGL   80 Pts.
5 Wyches w/ Venom + Extra Splinter CAnnon 105 Pts.

6 REavers w/ 2x Grav-Talons, 2x Blasters 154 Pts.
6 REavers w/ 2x Grav-Talons, 2x Blasters 154 Pts.

Coven of the Flesh Reborn

Haemonculus w\ Haemonculus tools, Stinger Pistol 75
5 wracks w/ No upgraded  45 Pts.

4 Grotesques w/ 4x Monstrous Cleavers, 4x Flesh GAuntlets, Raider + Dark LAnce 225 Pts.

1 Talos PAin Engine w/ 2x Macro-Scalpels, 2x Haywire Blasters 99 Pts.

2000 Pts.

After feedback, i have changed the list to be more focused, improving the efficiency of each unit, and so the new list have become what is listed as below Smile

Drukhari 2k Fun

Kabal Of The Poisoned Tongue(Battalion +3 CP)
Archon w/ Huskblade, Blast Pistol, Artefact: Djinn Blade 86 Pts.
Archon w/ Venom Blade, Splinter Pistol 72 Pts.
20 Kabalite Warriors w/ 2x Splinter Cannon, 4x Shredders, P.G.L. 175 Pts.
5 Kabalite Warriors w/ Blaster, Venom + Extra Splinter Cannon. 112 Pts.
5 Kabalite Warriors w/ Blaster, Venom + Extra Splinter Cannon. 112 Pts.
10 Mandrakes 160 Pts.

Cult Of The Red Grief(Battalion +3 CP)
Succubus w/ Archite Glaive, Agoniser, Artefact: The Blood Glaive. 54 Pts.
Succubus w/ Archite Glaive, Splinter Pistol. 50 Pts.
10 Wyches w/ Shardnet & Impaler, 2x Razorflails, P.G.L. Raider + Dark Lance 175 Pts.
10 Wyches w/ Shardnet & Impaler, 2x Hydra Gauntlets, P.G.L., Raider + Dark Lance 175 Pts.
5 Wyches w/ Venom + Extra Splinter Cannon 105 Pts.
6 Reavers w/ 2x Grav-Talons, 2 Blasters 154 Pts.
6 Reavers w/ 2x Grav-Talons, 2 Blasters 154 Pts.

Coven Of The Flesh Reborn(Patrol 0 CP)
Haemonculus w/ Electrocorrosive Whip, Stinger Pistol 81 Pts
5 Wracks w/ Venom + Extra Splinter Cannon 110 Pts.
4 Grotesques w/ 4x Monstrous Cleavers, 4x Flesh Gauntlet, Raider + Dark Lance 225 Pts.

In total i have 9 Command Points to use, so i think i'll have lots of options as to how i wanna play each game without resorting to a standard routine to begin with at least. There are of course some that spring to mind at once for me, but i'll not go too much into that as of right now.

So there's that, i haven't really thought all too much about it, but it has all the units i enjoyed fielding in previous editions and then some, so yeah... What do you think?

Last edited by Tusleplopp on Thu Apr 12 2018, 21:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
severancedark
Slave
severancedark

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Pts. Fun First List   2000 Pts. Fun First List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 13:04

You're last detachment doesn't give any ponussen to your detachment from your obsession because you have kabalites amongst your coven units. Did you notice that?
Back to top Go down
Tusleplopp
Slave
Tusleplopp

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Pts. Fun First List   2000 Pts. Fun First List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 14:06

Well i'll be damned. So i'll change some stuff around so i can get 5 wracks in there  Wink thanks for bringing that to mind Smile

Edit: removed PGL from 3 units and the electro whip from haemie. Replaced 5 warriors with 5 wracks Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Pts. Fun First List   2000 Pts. Fun First List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 19:09

Couple thoughts:

If you can find the pts, 4x shredders would be excellent on the 20 man warrior unit, would really increase their damage output. You'll also need to use webway portal to deep strike those guys in, 20 footslogging warriors without that stratagem won't work that well.

Heat lances are a bad option for scourges because they have to deep strike outside of melta range. Take 4x blasters instead.

Footslogging wyches isn't great, I'd try to find room for another raider for them. Maybe drop the talos for that? That will also give you some pts to add in wych weapons for the wych units, every one of them should at least have a shardnet&impaler to keep enemy units locked in combat, mix of razorflails/hydra gauntlets for the rest of the weapons. If you need some pts elsewhere you can also drop say one huskblade on the 2nd archon, give him a venom blade instead.

Otherwise looks like a solid start.

Slave
Tusleplopp

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Pts. Fun First List   2000 Pts. Fun First List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 20:14

Thanks a bunch Lord_Asvaldir Smile

To answer some of the issues you have addressed i'll start with the following:

The 20 kabalites will arrive with said stratagem Wink
I actually would love to include 4 shredders Smile

Yeah, i wasn't overly happy with the 2 heat lances, so i'll definetely try to find 10 extra points for that Smile

Another raider would be great, and dropping the talos would be an option, although i have considered using webway portal for the footslogging wyches as well.

Thanks for the input on wych weapons, i wanted originally to have 1 unit use 3 gauntlets while the other to have 3 flails, but i can torally see why i'd need net and impaler.

Will change the huskblade on archon 2;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Pts. Fun First List   2000 Pts. Fun First List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 Pts. Fun First List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: