HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Competitive atempt with Lelith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betelgeuse
Slave
Betelgeuse

Competitive atempt with Lelith Empty
PostSubject: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 13:35

Plan is to have scourges and mandrakes in sky/shadow together with some boats if opponent can damage them turn 1.

Yay or Nay?

Outrider detachment - Cult of red Grief
1 Succubus - Archite Glavie, Blast pistol, +1S drug
9 Reaver jet bikes - 3 grav talon, 3 Heat Lance, +1T drug
2x5 scourges - Blasters

Spearhead Detachment - Kabal of the Black Heart
1 Archon - Warlord, Blaster, Huskblade, Labyrinthine Cunning, Writ of the Living Muse
2 Ravager - Disintigrators
1 Reaper (because I ain't got more ravagers)
1 Razorwing Jet Fighter - Disintigrators, Splinter cannon
2 Raiders - Dark Lance, Chain snares, Grisly Throphes, Shock Prow, Splinter Racks (had points left)

Patrol Detachment - Kabal of the Flayed skull
1 Archon - Blaster, Huskblade
10 Kabal warriors - 2 Blasters
2x5 Mandrakes

Patrol Detachment - Cult of Strife
1 Lelith Hesperax - 2 penetrating blades
9 Wyches - +1A drug (or strength?)

Patrol Detachment - Kabal of the Poison Tongue
1 Archon - Blaster, Huskblade
5 Kabalite warriors
1 Venom - Splinter Cannons
Back to top Go down
Midknight Archon
Slave
Midknight Archon

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 15:24

Can I ask why your using a flayed skull detachment without any vehicles?
Back to top Go down
Betelgeuse
Slave
Betelgeuse

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 17:37

Because I want the extra save on the boats and the flayed skull bonus on the detachment with kabals riding in the raider.
Back to top Go down
Midknight Archon
Slave
Midknight Archon

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 17:40

It's a little unclear but I think both transport and passengers need to be FS to get the reroll and ignore cover
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Sybarite
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 19:05

@Midknight Archon wrote:
It's a little unclear but I think both transport and passengers need to be FS to get the reroll and ignore cover

youre right, both the unit inside as well as the transport have to be flayed skull
Back to top Go down
Betelgeuse
Slave
Betelgeuse

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 19:40

What? Thats stupid? So if troops and transport is not the same cult the troops don't get thier bonuses?
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Sybarite
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 20:26

nope, this is a special case where both untis have to be flayed skull, otherwise this should be possible, you could take a poisoned tongue kabalite unit, they rerol ones to wound but dont ignore cover
but hey 8th edition and cover ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Betelgeuse
Slave
Betelgeuse

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 22:30

Ok now i'm really confused... You're telling me that when poisoned tongue unit ride in a Black Heart raider the raider gets its extra save and the troops get reroll 1s to wound. But when flayed skull troops ride in the same transport none gets their bonuses? Why would that be?
Back to top Go down
Midknight Archon
Slave
Midknight Archon

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 22:43

The wording of the FA obsession state units with this obsession that can fly or embarked on a unit that can fly. It singles out both requirements. The only requirements for PT are poison weapons and melee.
Back to top Go down
Betelgeuse
Slave
Betelgeuse

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 06:44

Ok maybe my english is lacking here and I miss something. The FA troops är on board a unit that can fly... The raider flies...

It's not a big deal I could make them poison tounge or one raider FS. I just don't get the problem here.
Back to top Go down
Midknight Archon
Slave
Midknight Archon

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 07:02

I don't think it's a problem with your English, it's something that needs recording in the FAQ to make it clearer. The way they've written it can be interpreted in a few ways but from reading on the forum the general consensus seems to be both need the obsession. TBH when they first did the kabal preview my mind went exactly where you want, had a list of poisoned tongue kabalites on board flayed skull raiders. It would have been beautiful
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 07:06

but flayed skull transports still get their bonuses even with other passengers, just the passengers don't get the bonuses? so i can have wyches in a flayed skull venom and the venom gets +3" move, ignore cover and reroll 1s to hit? and the wyches get their obsession but their pistols don't gain the ignores cover? or do the wyches cancel the flayed skull bonuses for the transport?

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
Midknight Archon
Slave
Midknight Archon

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 07:09

The transport will keep it's bonus move IF and re rolls of 1, the wyches keep their obsession but don't get the IC and reroll
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Sybarite
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 15:14

gosh the rules get more convoluted each edition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competitive atempt with Lelith   Competitive atempt with Lelith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competitive atempt with Lelith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: