HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

1000pt DE Raiding Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rewind
Kabalite Warrior
Rewind

1000pt DE Raiding Party Empty
PostSubject: 1000pt DE Raiding Party   1000pt DE Raiding Party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 10:36

Hi there TDC,

So I have my 1st 8th DE match this evening against UM's or possibly IG (Probably UM) & have been trying to cobble a list togther with my old 7th units, to form a 1k list:

Flayed Skull Patrol (553)

Archon in Cannon Venom (151)
Warriors + Blaster in Cannon Venom (122)
2 x Triple Lance Ravagers (280)

Flayed Skull Patrol (198)

Archon (76)
Warriors + Blaster in Cannon Venom (122)

Red Grief Patrol (228)

Succubus, Blood Glaive (50)
10 Wyches, Hek with Agoniser, 2 HG & 1 SN & I in Dissi Raider with Shockprow (178)

(979 with 7CP) few points to fiddle around with

Not sure who to make WL yet, probably the backfield Archon to not give away STW?

I would appreciate thoughts on where to put my last few points & also, do I Screaming Jets the Raider & try to make the charge or deploy & move up, aiming for a 2nd turn charge?
Back to top Go down
Rewind
Kabalite Warrior
Rewind

PostSubject: Re: 1000pt DE Raiding Party   1000pt DE Raiding Party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 21:57

So, thx for the comments & advice lols

Game is over with a DE win, but game was a mess with rules forgotten on both sides.

Things started pretty terribly, opponent brought Chronos in a Stalker & a Stormhawk!! Oh dear God but we're vulnerable to Anti-Air Sad

The Shawk popped my HQ's Venom T1 & a Ravager T2, crippling the 2nd, thankfully he forgot to move it T3 so it crashed & burned, otherwise I'd have probably conceded/rage quit lol

Blaster/Blast Pistols are great this edition & I found the Ravagers to be greatly improved too, especially with an Archon providing rerolls. Flicker Field on the Venoms I had also under-rated.

Not sure about the Wyches, the Succubus did fine, but I might try a min. squad next time as a tax to take her instead next battle & squeeze some Reavers in.

Oh & Poison is surprisingly good too I think, no AP, but wounding on 4's & just ignoring higher toughness, really makes me want to fill a Raider with Warriors & keep asking my opponent to make saves Smile
Back to top Go down
Kissaki
Hellion
Kissaki

PostSubject: Re: 1000pt DE Raiding Party   1000pt DE Raiding Party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 22:15

Did the Succubus join the Archon or how did you play her?
Back to top Go down
Rewind
Kabalite Warrior
Rewind

PostSubject: Re: 1000pt DE Raiding Party   1000pt DE Raiding Party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 22:30

She did indeed, in a Venom with the 2nd Archon foot slogging out of LOS awaiting the arrival of my Screaming Jets Ravagers.

Ended up charging T3 with the Raider 1st, then the Succubus, Archon & Wyches, then a nearby Venom because why not lol, ment it couldn't be shot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000pt DE Raiding Party   1000pt DE Raiding Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000pt DE Raiding Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: