HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k competition Drukhari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Wych
colinsherlow

2k competition Drukhari  Empty
PostSubject: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 03:53

Only 8CP though. Meh!

2k rough draft.  1992points. So 8 points for whatever.

8CPs

Black Heart Kabal
spearhead detachment

Archon w/ Warlord (labyrinthine cunning), relic writ of living muse, agoniser.

3x Ravagers w/disintegrators.

2x Razorwing jetfighters w/ dark lances

5 Scourges w/ 4 dark lances

3x Raiders w/ dark Lance's

Obsidian Rose Kabal
Battalion detachment

2xArchon w/huskblade, blaster.

2x10 kabalites w/2 blasters, 1 splinter cannon

5 kabalites w/ 1 blaster

Red Grief Cult
Battalion

Succubus w/ probably the relic blood glaive.

12 reaver jetbikes w/ 3 heat lances

2x3 reaver jetbikes

C&C welcome and appreciated

9 disintegrators
11 dark Lance's
7 blasters
2xRaven missiles
2 splinter cannons
33 splinter rifles

I chose dark lances on the scourge because I want the option to be able to hang back if required and to feel like less of a suicide squad. Plus of near the black heart archon they will reroll 1s to hit and wound which is pretty nice.

Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 06:44

Thats an interesting list. I would like to know how well it does.

Scourge do not have a Kabal keyword so they would not be affected by rerolls on 1 to hit and wound.

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 07:49

Yeah especially because of that don't bother with dark lances, far better to deep strike in blaster scourges for a guaranteed round of shooting, plus with fire&fade you can keep deep striking scourges a good distance away from their target after shooting.

Wych
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 07:53

Scourge don't benefit from the obsession. .
But are they are say a kabal of the black heart unit being from that detachment? I am probably just being special at the moment. I hear a few beers can do that to a man

Wych
withershadow

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 08:24

Fire and Fade is not an obsession, it's a stratagem.

Still, even though you take a -1 to hit when you deep strike, you can land that much farther from the enemy, thus saving you the CP (of which you don't have that many).

Only 3 points extra per model. Worth a try, anyway.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Wych
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 16:01

@withershadow wrote:
Fire and Fade is not an obsession, it's a stratagem.

Still, even though you take a -1 to hit when you deep strike, you can land that much farther from the enemy, thus saving you the CP (of which you don't have that many).

Only 3 points extra per model. Worth a try, anyway.

Iove fire and fade. So good!
And yeah I am giving dark lances to scourges. I would rather keep them safe and shooting for more than a turn or 2  and have those lances xo work all game.

And yeah I don't want to have to use any unnecessary CPs.

If have a list with 10, but theist doesn't quite to what I want. The wych outrider turns into a battalion detachment. I lose the big bike unit. Well is turns into a unit of 3. No scourges and that all changes into 3x5wyches w/ agoniser, shardnet and blast pistol. Plus the extra succubus and raider

Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 16:11

I still disagree, dark lances feel like you're putting an unnecessary handicap on deep striking scourges by making them hit on 4s instead of 3s. It's only 4 shots, every point of bs counts. And often if your opponent wants those scourges  dead the extra range won't always help them. Yes you have to spend a cp for fire&fade, but it's not something you'll have to use every time and it's useful for say, getting your scourges from the top of a building where they have good LoS to down behind it where they will be more hidden.

If you just already have them assembled with dark lances though I understand wanting to keep them with those.

Kabalite Warrior
Woozl

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 17:44

Unless you are really set on the drive-over strat (and it is awesome), I would consider 3 units of 6 reavers after you've played the list for awhile. I would also go with blasters and grav talons.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Wych
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 19:58

@Woozl wrote:
Unless you are really set on the drive-over strat (and it is awesome), I would consider 3 units of 6 reavers after you've played the list for awhile. I would also go with blasters and grav talons.

The plan is for the drive over strat. Otherwise I would for sure run more msu bikes. Which I might end up doing anyways.

Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 23:54

@Lord Asvaldir wrote:
I still disagree, dark lances feel like you're putting an unnecessary handicap on deep striking scourges by making them hit on 4s instead of 3s. It's only 4 shots, every point of bs counts. And often if your opponent wants those scourges  dead the extra range won't always help them....

That is my train of thought as well.

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2k competition Drukhari    2k competition Drukhari  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k competition Drukhari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: