Share | 

New best loadout for Scourges

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
|Meavar
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: New best loadout for Scourges   Wed Apr 18 2018, 08:09

I am really hoping they change it that the player who has the first turn cannot deep strike except on his side of the board.

It creates an advantage for the player going second, but he probably already suffered some losses because the other guy had the first turn.
Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: New best loadout for Scourges   Wed Apr 18 2018, 08:25

@|Meavar wrote:
I am really hoping they change it that the player who has the first turn cannot deep strike except on his side of the board.

It creates an advantage for the player going second, but he probably already suffered some losses because the other guy had the first turn.

I do think that sounds like a better rule. Currently, getting to start first is too much of a win condition. :/

shadowseercB
Wych

PostSubject: Re: New best loadout for Scourges   Wed Apr 18 2018, 08:33

@colinsherlow wrote:
@shadowseercB wrote:
What is nice is Beta rules do not have to be used.  They are just test rules they are considering to add to the next FAQ/chapter approved book.  In other words it is not mandatory to use them so not a big deal.  GW seems to be doing their homework and if they continue to do so they will see players are not using them/do not like them.

No they do not have to be used. But might as well get used to them being used. They do need to be play tested after all. And odds are lost of those rules will change over

Well ITC managers said they will be using all beta rules so it looks like I am going to have to get use to them anyway. I am not crazy about them and they dont bother me either.

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: New best loadout for Scourges   Wed Apr 18 2018, 09:06

@|Meavar wrote:

Well so far all beta changes has been added, so i dont see why this one wouldnt either.

And it doesnt give player 2 advantage, actually it gives them a fighting chance now.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
withershadow
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: New best loadout for Scourges   Wed Jun 13 2018, 08:31

So now that the codex has been out for some months, and we've seen a number of tournament wins from Drukhari, how are people finding their scourges? The winning lists I see mainly only ever have 2 units with haywire blasters, if they bring scourges at all.

Are all of the other load-outs redundant or pointless (mostly talking about blaster or dark lance option here)? Has anyone found success with shredders, or are those better on Trueborn with an appropriate Obsession?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: New best loadout for Scourges   Wed Jun 13 2018, 08:45

I dont like them at all anymore due to beta rules. I'd rather have Ravagers and just spend 2-3 CP to DS them.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
closecraig
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: New best loadout for Scourges   Wed Jun 13 2018, 09:06

@withershadow wrote:
So now that the codex has been out for some months, and we've seen a number of tournament wins from Drukhari, how are people finding their scourges?  The winning lists I see mainly only ever have 2 units with haywire blasters, if they bring scourges at all.

Are all of the other load-outs redundant or pointless (mostly talking about blaster or dark lance option here)?  Has anyone found success with shredders, or are those better on Trueborn with an appropriate Obsession?  

I love them, I only use Haywire Scourges on them because it's the only aspect of my army that gets haywire. (I don't run coven)

They're usually 1 turn wonders as they'll drop in, typically annihilate something and then get priority targeted next turn.

I can imagine with blasters they'd also be pretty good - But Haywire is just so much more useful for me as it bypasses armour and invulnerable saves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New best loadout for Scourges   

Back to top Go down

New best loadout for Scourges
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: