HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 Beta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordSplata
Sybarite

PostSubject: Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 Beta   Tue Apr 03 2018, 16:08

EDIT: This has been superceded, here

As soon as the codex drops I'm going to update the calculator with all the new stats, (this version hasn't been updated yet as I don't want to do it without a hard copy in my hands).

BUT!

This is a beta version of the calculator with a new graphing functionality that shows you what the probablility of different levels of damage from different weapons and whole squads.  

And it even has graphs of that damage!

It took a long time to come up with a system for this that could work in excel, and then a while to graph it properly, but I'd really like some feedback from the community on the usability of the graphs and if there is some other elements that would be helpful as well as any bugs in it prior to its full release come codex release!

So without further ado here is the link
Mathhammer Calculator v1.4.4

(mods, i'm creating a separate thread for the beta so as not to clog the stickied thread with unnecessary posts)

Last edited by LordSplata on Mon Apr 09 2018, 07:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 Beta   Tue Apr 03 2018, 16:10

Thank you! Stickied - Count Adhemar

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down

Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 Beta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: