HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

New Stratagems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrdanielsir
Slave
mrdanielsir

New Stratagems Empty
PostSubject: New Stratagems   New Stratagems I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2018, 07:22

Has anyone come up with a list of the new strats from the BoLS video?
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Wych
Lord Asvaldir

New Stratagems Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stratagems   New Stratagems I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2018, 07:41

BoLS didn't really cover all the stratagems in their video, they focused more on the artifacts and warlord traits which they covered all of. They breezed over any of the stratagems mentioned in the previews, and just listed any stragems that were basically a copy past of codex: craftsworlds like fire&fade, the -1 to hit stratagem, screaming jets and of course wwp, and possibly another one I may have forgotten. They then mentioned a few of our specific ones like the mortal wounds cult stratagem for reavers/hellions, so definetly a couple they were missing. Way I see it though stratagems is something I'm content to wait on, it's mainly the pts costs I wanted to see so I could start list building.

Kabalite Warrior
nerdelemental

New Stratagems Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stratagems   New Stratagems I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2018, 13:50

Didn't a quick summary list get embedded in that 16 page TTT thread from @iveseenit?

edit: Check out middle of page 5 of that thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Stratagems Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stratagems   New Stratagems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stratagems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours