HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do you think Kyhmera will be back in fashion?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FattimusMcGee
Hellion

PostSubject: Do you think Kyhmera will be back in fashion?   Sun Apr 01 2018, 00:02

I'm looking really closely at the Khymera and I'm thinking they may be a really good option for Alpha Strike builds.

20pts for 2 models, spam 5 of these units and that just bought you 5 Screaming Jets for 100pt. Use them in a Black Heart detachment and you've got a 6+++ on top of their 5++ giving a slight bit more survivability. Or do the "re-roll W1's in melee" trait instead if you want them slightly more deadly.

What do you guys think? Are Khymera back?

Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Kyhmera will be back in fashion?   Sun Apr 01 2018, 00:24

Beasts don't get obsestions sadly..
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Kyhmera will be back in fashion?   Sun Apr 01 2018, 01:38

Whether or not beasts in general are effective or not depends on two things: how expensive the beastmaster is, since now we have to take one and his index price is stupidly overcosted, and two how the rules for taking beasts work now. We know we need to take beastmasters to unlock beasts, but does he just unlock one unit? Do they fill up FA slots? Not sure, and assuming I use the new 3 patrol raiding force fast attack slots will fill up fast due to only 6 fa slots and the desire for reavers/scourges.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Kyhmera will be back in fashion?   

Back to top Go down

Do you think Kyhmera will be back in fashion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: