HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kabal of the Black Heart is actually REALLY good

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HERO
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Black Heart is actually REALLY good   Wed Apr 04 2018, 09:10

It's up to one, so 0-1.
Back to top Go down
http://lkhero.blogspot.com/
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Black Heart is actually REALLY good   Wed Apr 04 2018, 09:22

I've edited a few posts to remove some unsuitable language. Please keep this family friendly - Count Adhemar

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Black Heart is actually REALLY good   Wed Apr 04 2018, 11:01

Eh, sorry Count ^^

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Black Heart is actually REALLY good   Wed Apr 04 2018, 12:09

@Mppqlmd wrote:
I will play 1 Black Heart Patrol in bigger games, when I reach out of 6 patrols.

If you want to max out your CPs, play 5 patrols of Coven, 1 patrol of Black Heart.

You have 11 CP. For each 5 Haemies, you spend 1 CP to regain 1d3. You then have between 11 and 21 CP. Everytime you or your opponent spend one, you regain it on a 6.

That"s a whole lot of CPs.

Well if you are trying to max it you take 10 Haemonculus in those 5 patrols, but thats getting stupid.

So we are looking for the best balance. I think it's probably better to only do it in 3 patrols. 1 Black Heart, 2 PoF, and stuff 4 Haemies in there. That only comes to 470pts rather than 675pts in your method, and you have 3 pats left over for whatever else you want. You only loose out on 0-2 CP, and you have a lot more flexibility. Chances are Haemy No.5 would have rolled a 1 anyway... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Black Heart is actually REALLY good   

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Black Heart is actually REALLY good
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: