HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Customization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuelDrop
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Customization   Sat Mar 31 2018, 07:43

So, our Archons have had a lot of their custom options taken away. No more Blasters, no more Soul Traps, Compulsory Shadowfields...

And we'll be taking a lot of them by the looks of it.

So does anyone know if they have any gear options to distinguish themselves?
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Customization   Sat Mar 31 2018, 07:46

We did apparently get venom blades back, that's something at least. Soul traps are a stratagem now, not as good as them being a piece of equipment but it's something. We also now have 7 different traits for archons, a pretty wide range to choose from, and I want to say around 8-10ish artifacts they have access to including faction specific ones, so when you count all that in the picture gets much better.

I know we all want to go back to the 5th edition or earlier days when archons had like 12 different wargear options but those are gone, nothing we can do about it so I think it's best to move on and accept that a lot of our customization options are from relics and warlord traits now.

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Customization   Sat Mar 31 2018, 09:32

What irks me, is rhe repaint I have to do on all my blasterkabs so that squads of 10 with two special weapons look coherent.

AzraeI
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Customization   Sat Mar 31 2018, 10:45

while i am sad that so much of the wargear was taken away, i cant say that it hurts much, as im sure most of us only used 1-3 optoins available on archons in 5th and 7th like the shadowfield and agoniser, or no archon at all
lke necron lords everybody used the warscythe, sempiternal weave, mindshackle, 4++ etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customization   

Back to top Go down

Customization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: