Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults   Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2018, 06:48

@Khalyxidae hybristoma wrote:
I was kind of surprised we didn't see the blade denied - seemed like a real softball for like an attack negation kind of obsession. Would have been nice to see the Hex or the Ebon Sting among covens, but then again, i would have liked to see the Bleaksoul Brethren in Kabals, so

Same here...

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults   Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2018, 06:51

Didn't see. Can we assault from our transports? Is it a stratagem?
Back to top Go down
Rodi Sikni
Kabalite Warrior
Rodi Sikni

PostSubject: Re: Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults   Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2018, 10:55

First of all, thanks you for the info that you has gave us until now. And secondly, I have 3 questions that I really will appreciate if you could answered it in some moment .

- THe 3th PfP bonus, is still +1WS or was changed to +1 hit rolls on CC?
- Our transports still hace the rule " can transport X Incubi or drukhari infantry"? still have the restricction to transport Scourges or hellions?
-- Still can't re-roll the Archon's sadowfiled hability?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults   Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2018, 10:58

@Rodi Sikni wrote:
First of all, thanks you for the info that you has gave us until now. And secondly, I have 3 questions that I really  will appreciate if you could answered it in some moment .

- THe 3th PfP bonus, is still +1WS or was changed to +1 hit rolls on CC?
- Our transports still hace the rule " can transport X Incubi or drukhari infantry"? still have the restricction to transport Scourges or hellions?
-- Still can't re-roll the  Archon's sadowfiled hability?

These has not been shown yet.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults   Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Codex Drukhari Preview: Wych Cults
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: