Share | 

Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mppqlmd
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 13:32

T6 is better than T5 against S3, S5, S6, S10.

T7 is better than T6 against S6, S7 and S12.

So reaching T6 is objectively a bigger deal than reaching T7, because it gives a boost against more S values.

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 13:45

@Mppqlmd wrote:

So reaching T6 is objectively a bigger deal than reaching T7, because it gives a boost against more S values.

Ah yes i understand, good point!

The Shredder
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 19:52

@Mppqlmd wrote:
Oooooh, that's really great ! Deepstriking 4 raiders and 40 kabs for 4 CP is totally something I would want to do !!

For some reason, this makes me picture Raiders with skull and crossbones flags arriving from nowhere in front of the enemy army. For good measure, Archon smiles and lights the fuse on a Dark Lances.

(Any hull-mounted weapon under a pirate-flag can only be fired via a fuse. It's some kind of law.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 19:59

@Mppqlmd wrote:

That is a fair point. I certainly would be happy to see raiders go up to t6, it's annoying how vulnerable they are to stuff like lasguns right now, but I think what I'd like to see more is a pts decrease. Yes our transports are definetly a lot better than say rhinos, but they are also a lot more expensive right now and need to go down. Guess we'll see if that happens in 9 days..

Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 20:18

Rather than increasing in toughness, I'd prefer to see our transports be able to benefit our melee units.

Perhaps allow units to disembark from our transports after they've moved, with the caveat that they can't move any further in the movement phase that turn? (If the disembark before the transport moves, then the unit can move normally).

The whole point of our being open-topped is supposed to be so that our melee units can get into combat faster - not just so we can shoot from them.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 20:29

I'd definetly take that rule, would be super handy for wracks/wyches, but I feel like they'd point out such a major rules change for raiders in the previews if that was coming. I think what we can really expect to happen is just a pts decrease.

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 20:31

@The Shredder wrote:
Rather than increasing in toughness, I'd prefer to see our transports be able to benefit our melee units.

Perhaps allow units to disembark from our transports after they've moved, with the caveat that they can't move any further in the movement phase that turn? (If the disembark before the transport moves, then the unit can move normally).

The whole point of our being open-topped is supposed to be so that our melee units can get into combat faster - not just so we can shoot from them.

Would be awesome, i always want to throw my Venoms into the horde once the Warriors have disembarked....but oh wait....my inv doesnt wokr in melee....WWTFF!!

The Shredder
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 20:37

@Lord Asvaldir wrote:
I'd definetly take that rule, would be super handy for wracks/wyches, but I feel like they'd point out such a major rules change for raiders in the previews if that was coming. I think what we can really expect to happen is just a pts decrease.

Oh, I don't think it's actually happened. I was just saying that, given the choice, I'd greatly prefer that sort of rule to an upgrade in toughness.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 20:42

True true, it would be a dream come true, but a dream nonetheless.

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Thu Mar 29 2018, 21:02

Soz i misread your post Shredder.

Agree would be awesome to disembark after moving.

FattimusMcGee
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   Fri Mar 30 2018, 02:32

@RedRegicide wrote:
Also someone just rained on my parade. If trueborn get removed, then this bomb no longer exists :/

They can't be. Just use the Index version of them if it's not in the Codex (it's legal to do that...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb   

Back to top Go down

Screaming Jets Blaster Bomb
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: