HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cavalier
Wych

PostSubject: Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns   Fri Feb 23 2018, 11:14

Hey guys. So in our latest episode, Brian, myself and Algorithm Thor discuss GW's recent announcement of the Drukhari codex, we are joined by Adam and Jason from Masters of the Forge in a discussion of fitting Dark Eldar into narrative campaigns, and Gav Thorpe returns to discuss Ghost Warrior: Rise of the Ynnari. Check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/

http://splintermind.libsyn.com/

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns   Fri Feb 23 2018, 15:29

Well that got queued really fast. Gonna listen to it omw to work on sunday. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns   Wed Feb 28 2018, 08:47

I had alot of questions I was gonna bomb you with, but now I can only recall the most important one. Where can I find pictures of this EC Land Raider ? Is it somewhere public or just in your group ? Sounds like it'd be neat project log to follow.
Back to top Go down
mrdanielsir
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns   Sun Mar 25 2018, 18:59

So, now it's announced, will we hear a new podcast?
Back to top Go down
lament.config
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns   Mon Mar 26 2018, 03:08

I too am looking forward to the codex review and hope it comes out around pre order
Back to top Go down
Atradies17
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns   Mon Mar 26 2018, 19:41

Everyone is under NDA until the codex goes on preorder. So just a bit longer. They have advance copies so I would imagine they are excited to release their thoughts on the Dex as well.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns   Tue Mar 27 2018, 00:01

@Atradies17 wrote:
Everyone is under NDA until the codex goes on preorder. So just a bit longer. They have advance copies so I would imagine they are excited to release their thoughts on the Dex as well.

Chomping at the bit. Thor has had a hellacious work schedule and can't record until Sunday. Alex and I are recording our introduction to the codex this Wednesday for Saturday release. We can't comment on anything until the preorder goes up. We are releasing a couple of episodes before then that were completed before the announcement of the preorder.

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
wict01
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns   Wed Mar 28 2018, 18:44

I know this is the thread for episode 42 but I’m just in the middle of 43 and loving the discussion about a new xenos race in the game....my two cents, I’d love for the Tyranids to be running from something in another galaxy, and for whatever that is to make an appearance!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns   

Back to top Go down

Episode 42: Dark Eldar in Narrative Play + Gav Thorpe Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: