HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Apparently....we might NOT be next

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
dumpeal
Wych
avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2015-02-13
Location : Québec

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Mon Feb 26 2018, 20:43

@mrdanielsir wrote:
It would be really weird to describe Necrons as evils in the plural though...

Could mean more C'Tans
Back to top Go down
Archon Teneshar
Slave
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2018-02-13
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Tue Feb 27 2018, 18:50

I am hoping for Vect and the ability to mount Archons and Succubi on Bikes or Skyboards. There are a few things about the True Kin that are currently not ideal, I would also love a Lord of War and plastic Grotesques if I am being greedy.
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Wych
avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2015-02-13
Location : Québec

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Tue Feb 27 2018, 19:46

@Archon Teneshar wrote:
I am hoping for Vect and the ability to mount Archons and Succubi on Bikes or Skyboards. There are a few things about the True Kin that are currently not ideal, I would also love a Lord of War and plastic Grotesques if I am being greedy.

There won't be Vect. It has been confirmed. Yet, it's in the same news that said we would be next.... So there may be some hope.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Wych
avatar

Posts : 675
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Tue Feb 27 2018, 20:04

@dumpeal wrote:
@Archon Teneshar wrote:
I am hoping for Vect and the ability to mount Archons and Succubi on Bikes or Skyboards. There are a few things about the True Kin that are currently not ideal, I would also love a Lord of War and plastic Grotesques if I am being greedy.

There won't be Vect. It has been confirmed. Yet, it's in the same news that said we would be next.... So there may be some hope.

Where was this confirmed?
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Wych
avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2015-02-13
Location : Québec

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Tue Feb 27 2018, 20:20

Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon
avatar

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2014-10-04
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Tue Feb 27 2018, 20:21

At LVO it was said that they said no Vect.

_________________
New to Blogging, just starting https://maddpaint.blogspot.com/

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
mrdanielsir
Slave
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2018-02-10
Location : Biel-Tanigh

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Tue Feb 27 2018, 20:22

At this point BoLS doesn't seem to have reported the event accurately... but I agree, I'd be shocked if we got new models, let alone Vect!
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon
avatar

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2014-10-04
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Tue Feb 27 2018, 20:27

Well did you read the source? Its minute by minute as to what was said. I think this one post is 100%

_________________
New to Blogging, just starting https://maddpaint.blogspot.com/

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
Dr.Morbid
Hellion
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2018-01-20
Location : Northern Commorragh

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Tue Feb 27 2018, 20:37

Well lools like T'au is now officially announced for March, so I guess April could be our time, earliest.

_________________
Your life shall end as it began; bathed in blood!
Back to top Go down
mrdanielsir
Slave
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2018-02-10
Location : Biel-Tanigh

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Tue Feb 27 2018, 21:02

I read the source, but it also said that we are the next codex, so needs to be taken with lots of salt. I still don't think we will get Vect and tbh I am happy about that! I don't want a Guilliman, Magnus, Mortarion or Cawl equivalent that the army is balanced around.
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
avatar

Posts : 802
Join date : 2013-03-25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Wed Feb 28 2018, 01:09

I don't need Vect, though I'd like to see his return just as a matter of principal.

I absolutely need plastic Grotesques.

It's not impossible (especially since we're not next), but I'm choosing to assume that we won't get any new models. It seems likely, and that way I avoid the whole hope and crushing disappointment thing.

_________________
Dark Eldar plog: Drug-Crazed Space Elves
Stupid humans plog: Calyptra's Stupid Humans
Vampire Counts plog: Bat Country
Back to top Go down
SushiBoy013
Sybarite
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2017-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Wed Feb 28 2018, 01:30

Everything is bunk at this point. The same source pronouncing one thing incorrectly now holds no interest for me on another topic.

Also, I asked the question on the FB page if all March releases are now spoken for, the GW rep made it sounds as though they had not. Who knows; their marketing is still shi*t.

_________________
Kabal of the Killing Moon
Back to top Go down
Archon Teneshar
Slave
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2018-02-13
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Wed Feb 28 2018, 04:00

When I say Vect, I don't necessarily mean Vect himself. His old rules made him incredibly scary, and GW would never let us of all xenos threaten the 'Guilliman Wall'. I have my own Kabal with my own(mostly in my head) fluff, so what I generally mean when I say Vect is something along the lines of a 'Command Ravager/Raider'.
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
avatar

Posts : 802
Join date : 2013-03-25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Wed Feb 28 2018, 07:26

@Archon Teneshar wrote:
When I say Vect, I don't necessarily mean Vect himself. His old rules made him incredibly scary, and GW would never let us of all xenos threaten the 'Guilliman Wall'. I have my own Kabal with my own(mostly in my head) fluff, so what I generally mean when I say Vect is something along the lines of a 'Command Ravager/Raider'.

Ok, yeah, I need that too.

_________________
Dark Eldar plog: Drug-Crazed Space Elves
Stupid humans plog: Calyptra's Stupid Humans
Vampire Counts plog: Bat Country
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Incubi
avatar

Posts : 1874
Join date : 2013-12-18
Location : Hampshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Mon Mar 05 2018, 10:53

Looking less likely we're after Tau too.

New box set, Necrons vs AdMech:




If this is leaking now, it can't be too far off on the release schedule.


Last edited by Squidmaster on Mon Mar 05 2018, 11:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Koldan
Slave
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Mon Mar 05 2018, 11:21

@SushiBoy013 wrote:

Also, I asked the question on the FB page if all March releases are now spoken for, the GW rep made it sounds as though they had not. Who knows; their marketing is still shi*t.

In the warhammer community article, where they showed what is comming in march, they wrote that this are the big things in march, not the only things. But another codex in march would be a slap in the face for the fanbase of that faction, at least they would have it black on white, they are just a lesser faction.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
avatar

Posts : 1234
Join date : 2013-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Mon Mar 05 2018, 13:10

For anyone interested the article calls out that the box costs "less than getting everything inside separately and that's BEFORE you count the new cryptek and imperial knights unit."

That puts it at somewhere less than 188 USD.

_________________
For Khaela Mensha Khaine!
Back to top Go down
Archon Teneshar
Slave
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2018-02-13
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Mon Mar 05 2018, 13:33

@Koldan wrote:
@SushiBoy013 wrote:

Also, I asked the question on the FB page if all March releases are now spoken for, the GW rep made it sounds as though they had not. Who knows; their marketing is still shi*t.

In the warhammer community article, where they showed what is comming in march, they wrote that this are the big things in march, not the only things. But another codex in march would be a slap in the face for the fanbase of that faction, at least they would have it black on white, they are just a lesser faction.  

To be fair, all three of the xenos codex they announced have kinda been treated as lesser factions for a bit. We are however, the only ones with no mobile HQ unless we stick them in a standard transport, or something particularly big and scary. In fact we might be the only full faction in general(not counting clowns) without the latter. Other armies have Knights, Stompas, Riptides and the like, our 'heavy hitters' are the no particularly longer scary Talos and the Ravager.
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2017-01-12
Location : Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Mon Mar 05 2018, 14:03

@Squidmaster wrote:


If this is leaking now, it can't be too far off on the release schedule.
(Since this is todays spotlight on WH:C)
Well, the codices was teased moths ago and still shine in their absent. So this could come anywhere between now and the actual 41th millenia Wink
Back to top Go down
Ming the Merciless
Hellion
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2017-09-30
Location : Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Thu Mar 08 2018, 08:24

Necron-themed Regimental standard article this week, that and Forgebane lead me to deduce that codex Necrons will be released 31st March... (assuming GW returns to the fortnightly release schedule of 2 weeks)... soooo codex Drukhari 14th April?
Back to top Go down
Colonel Cabbage
Hellion


Posts : 40
Join date : 2018-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Thu Mar 08 2018, 10:06

BOLS did seem to report correctly. If you listen to the Roll to seize podcast LVO roundup episode then you can hear them talk about the panel, which they attended in person, and they also reported that we would be next. So it seems the GW guys on the panel were wrong, or they changed their release schedule. Considering the timeline we got from reddit, I’d say the latter. The question is, why delay us?
Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
avatar

Posts : 825
Join date : 2015-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Thu Mar 08 2018, 10:14

Drukhari 1st of April. No joke...

Will believe timeframe when the say next weeks pre-order is Drukhari at this stage.

_________________
From a midnight sky, there is a searing flash, a boom, a brief moment of destruction, and then it is gone.
Kabal of Lightning Strikes - Project Log
Drukhari damage output analysis
Back to top Go down
Archon Teneshar
Slave
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2018-02-13
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Thu Mar 08 2018, 10:14

@Colonel Cabbage wrote:
BOLS did seem to report correctly. If you listen to the Roll to seize podcast LVO roundup episode then you can hear them talk about the panel, which they attended in person, and they also reported that we would be next. So it seems the GW guys on the panel were wrong, or they changed their release schedule. Considering the timeline we got from reddit, I’d say the latter. The question is, why delay us?

Because it takes loads of thought from dedicated teams to figure out how to sell us models while simultaneously having violent, non-consensual intercourse with our armies repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Wych
avatar

Posts : 760
Join date : 2015-12-06
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Thu Mar 08 2018, 14:52

@Ming the Merciless wrote:
Necron-themed Regimental standard article this week, that and Forgebane lead me to deduce that codex Necrons will be released 31st March... (assuming GW returns to the fortnightly release schedule of 2 weeks)... soooo codex Drukhari 14th April?

Sounds pretty accurate to me. We have tau this week, probably forgebane next week, Necron codex after that which leaves a couple weeks open for some random other releases. I'm somewhat hopeful we'll be out even earlier than the 14th because all the AoS releases announced at LVO have happened, so there may be no more AoS release weeks until the three next codexes are done.

_________________
The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors...
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Wych
avatar

Posts : 675
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   Thu Mar 08 2018, 14:56

@Lord Asvaldir wrote:
@Ming the Merciless wrote:
Necron-themed Regimental standard article this week, that and Forgebane lead me to deduce that codex Necrons will be released 31st March... (assuming GW returns to the fortnightly release schedule of 2 weeks)... soooo codex Drukhari 14th April?

Sounds pretty accurate to me. We have tau this week, probably forgebane next week, Necron codex after that which leaves a couple weeks open for some random other releases. I'm somewhat hopeful we'll be out even earlier than the 14th because all the AoS releases announced at LVO have happened, so there may be no more AoS release weeks until the three next codexes are done.

Idoneth Deepkin (Sea Aelves) are supposedly being announced soon and the big 40K FAQ is happening this month, so I could see a week of announcements dedicated to each of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Apparently....we might NOT be next   

Back to top Go down
 
Apparently....we might NOT be next
Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

 :: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: