Share | 

Unexpected MVP's

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Asvaldir
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected MVP's   Mon Feb 12 2018, 21:31

That's a pretty sweet performance by Lelith, nice to see her doing so well even if a lot of it was due to luck. Funny that you were trying to sacrifice her but she just refused to die.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected MVP's   Mon Feb 12 2018, 23:13

@Lord Asvaldir wrote:
That's a pretty sweet performance by Lelith, nice to see her doing so well even if a lot of it was due to luck. Funny that you were trying to sacrifice her but she just refused to die.

Exactly! I've made jokes that my army feeds off my negativity and I was really feeling down that night (hence why I didn't care if she died even though she would have awarded a ton of points to my opponent because of the mission objective) but I won and fairly badly at that. So now my friend and I joke the next time I field her expecting her to pull her weight, she'll die instantly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected MVP's   Tue Feb 13 2018, 16:42

Probably.

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
The Red Magician
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected MVP's   Tue Feb 20 2018, 00:40

On the subject of unkillable units, last night I played a game against necrons and had a blob of warriors and lychguard protecting an overlord in combat and My archon must have deflected easily 40 shots. He alone tar-pitted almost half of his army hell bent on taking that objective.

Because of the shadow field as well, rolling them one at a time is very demoralizing for an opponent if no 1's come out. I am frankly disappointed in out Archon because he can't wound against anything reliably with that husk blade since we are basically rolling 5's to wound against T4 up, but as a shield for the kabal, that shadow field was impressive when it works correctly.

Also, Check out my podcast about the Tarot!
The S&M Podcast
Back to top Go down
http://www.sorcerermagician.wordpress.com
Kelevra711
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected MVP's   Sat Mar 10 2018, 00:36

I played a game against my brother's space wolves, and my archon warlord with the parasites kiss and Agonizer went full on John Wick, shooting and fighting a squad of 7 wulfen down to a single model over the course of 2 turns. His shadow field save just kept coming in and eventually my brother made the last wulfen fall back and run away. My archon is definitely getting a wolf pelt or wulfen head as a trophy on the model.
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected MVP's   Sat Mar 10 2018, 06:14

@Kelevra711 wrote:
My archon is definitely getting a wolf pelt or wulfen head as a trophy on the model.
lol! Oh yeah!

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected MVP's   

Back to top Go down

Unexpected MVP's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: