Share | 

Battle mats & gaming tables

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Battle mats & gaming tables   Mon Feb 19 2018, 16:49

Gotta say, having read what you wrote about the table I was quite surprised to see 3 stars on the rating. Your review makes the product sound pretty awful and I certainly wouldn't buy one based on what you wrote.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Battle mats & gaming tables   Mon Feb 19 2018, 17:03

No, based purely on Zelatar's description, I'd be rather unlikely to buy one of these either.

I am perhaps more likely to play on the floor than I would be to buy one of these tables.

A funny anecdote:

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
zelatar
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Battle mats & gaming tables   Tue Feb 20 2018, 02:50

@Count Adhemar wrote:
Gotta say, having read what you wrote about the table I was quite surprised to see 3 stars on the rating. Your review makes the product sound pretty awful and I certainly wouldn't buy one based on what you wrote.

I was actually torn about giving it a full 3 stars with my self-imposed rating system, lol. I suppose a simple rating system is misleading. If your options are as limited as mine, and you have appropriate expectations of the quality going into the sale, then I'd recommend it. (Let's see if the table holds up after folding / unfolding for a few years). If you have a workshop or space for a static table, then yeah, I wouldn't recommend it.

PostSubject: Re: Battle mats & gaming tables   

Back to top Go down

Battle mats & gaming tables
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: