HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Britishgrotesque
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Tue Jan 16 2018, 19:24

I think if they wanted to change their perspective vect would have died in the invasion, and Malys would have led all kabalites to ynnari, aelindrach wouldnt have saved the day.

If anyone is going to be rolled into ynnari it'll be Harlequins.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Tue Jan 16 2018, 19:45

With how Cegorach is, Ynnari might go to Harlequins XD

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Tue Jan 16 2018, 20:07

@amishprn86 wrote:

Ynnari follows Ynnead. I don't see why they would follow another eldar god.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Tue Jan 16 2018, 20:24

@dumpeal wrote:
@amishprn86 wrote:

Then you dont know some of the fluff, many seek him b.c he is so mad smart, knows the webways better than almost any other and is said to actually have the Black Library, claiming to know how the eldar race will end.

How do you think the Ynnari got followers? Or how some turned to Corsairs. etc... Aeldari race swaps time to time.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Tue Jan 16 2018, 20:30

@amishprn86 wrote:
@dumpeal wrote:
@amishprn86 wrote:

Then you dont know some of the fluff, many seek him b.c he is so mad smart, knows the webways better than almost any other and is said to actually have the Black Library, claiming to know how the eldar race will end.

How do you think the Ynnari got followers? Or how some turned to Corsairs. etc... Aeldari race swaps time to time.

There's a difference between team up with Cegorah, seeking advice from him and actually following him. I doubt a full power Ynnead is a good thing for him.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Tue Jan 16 2018, 20:35

Well i wasnt saying they will roll into one anyways, was saying the style of not BDSM, very similar, used Ynnari as an example of what they can do.

Im sure they all will stay separate armies.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
lament.config
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Tue Jan 16 2018, 20:47

Me too. That's why I think we will see more Ynnari releases. GW is free to explore new design and it can be sold to anyone that plays eldar.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Tue Jan 16 2018, 21:22

Yeah i kinda hope they release some type of Upgrade kit for Ynnari

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
Barrywise
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Wed Jan 17 2018, 00:37

How well did the Ynnari HQ's sell?

I'd imagine it was more for the powerful rules than anything like appearance or fluff.

The reason I think Custodes are and will continue to sell well, is because they have
1. Beautiful models + Paint Scheme
2. Powerful and awesome sounding rules
3. Excellent fluff
4. GW is finally making their kits super customizable

From my personal experience, there have been several players, even Xenos exclusive players in my area, that want a slice of the pie. In comparison to when Ynnari came out, it was just a collective sigh of "ugh, more Aeldari cheese"

Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Wed Jan 17 2018, 01:04

I only bought the Ynnari set was b.c the models were cool..... lol, tho i am going to gget some of those sweet Custodes bikers for the looks and even play them Shocked

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
DOGGED
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Wed Jan 17 2018, 11:40

@lament.config wrote:

[...]
Minis I'd like to see would include. Everything in finecast getting a plastic release with grotesques and beastpacks getting full boxes. New special HQ characters  (or old ones getting minis) and a low type unit.

Something the likes of Fenrisian Wolves or AoS Gryph Hounds would be great. Just a box with a couple, better three sprues with Khymerae and Razorwings would do, please.

@amishprn86 wrote:
Well i wasnt saying they will roll into one anyways, was saying the style of not BDSM, very similar, used Ynnari as an example of what they can do.

Im sure they all will stay separate armies.

Agree completely. Just a variation on tone will make up for it.

BTW it was with Harlequin support that Eldrad triggered Ynnead's manifestation. Harlequins will play by their own or alongside Craftworlders and Drukhari, Khaine or Ynnead aligned, be they Wraiths or Covens, etc.

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Wed Jan 17 2018, 13:15

How about an XXL Venom?
I like the normal one(the model's awesomeness actually made me start collecting Warhammer) and think a superheavy-sized Venom could be quite epic.

amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Wed Jan 17 2018, 13:24

I had a thought about a large vehicle that does mortal wounds in the form of stealing victims for... reasons.... and you gain buffs for X wounds it caused, it would be tought, very tough, like T8.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Ivan
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari   Wed Jan 17 2018, 13:51

I do like the idea of a giant venom, armed with void lances with a daft transport capacity
Back to top Go down

Wishthinking new GW/Forgeworld Drukhari
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: