HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

2000 points tourney list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dodo_Night
Kabalite Warrior
Dodo_Night

2000 points tourney list Empty
PostSubject: 2000 points tourney list   2000 points tourney list I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23 2017, 15:53

hi all,

I will be going to a tournament in february. it's 2000 points and will run over a weekend with two missions each day. My list is as follows:

Archon with huskblade and parasite's kiss
Drazhar

6 incubi

raider with dark lance

5 incubi

venom with 2 splinter cannons

3x5 kabalites with 1 blaster

3x venom with 2 splinter cannons

9 reaver jetbikes with 3 blaster and 3 grav talons

2x Ravager with 3 dark lance

2x razorwing jetfighter with two dark lance and twin splinter rifle

My thinking is I can give the bikes +1 toughness and generally be annoying, grab objectives, tie up shooting castles and so on. the kabalites can be used to screen agaisnt deep strike units if necessary and i have incubi for dealing with heavy infantry, elites and so on. I have enough mobility and anti-tank spread around that i should be able to pick on what I want. I do not know what I will be facing but there will probably be some pretty hard lists. I will tell you all how it goes after the tourney. till then, happy raiding!

Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points tourney list   2000 points tourney list I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23 2017, 20:24

Great list, just consider having an ago or powersword on the archon, then you can take 2 pgls. =)

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
Menosj
Slave
Menosj

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points tourney list   2000 points tourney list I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24 2017, 17:29

I'm not seeing you get even close to the points back out of the reavers, I'd drop them, their are so many other things in the index that will accomplish the same job, but better and for less points
Back to top Go down
Zeusius
Hellion
Zeusius

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points tourney list   2000 points tourney list I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27 2017, 22:34

List looks nice and streamlined. I think the Reavers can do some work definitely, but it is a huge points sink. If 9 are working for you go for it, but maybe play test a bit with hellions or beasts since you want to tie up units with them. Are you planning on webway assault?

Let us know how it goes good luck!

Found Contraband:
Slaves, Qty: 4
Standing Penalty: 0.20
Response: Confiscation

Total Fines: 15,000.00 ISK
**Space Pirate**
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Wych
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points tourney list   2000 points tourney list I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31 2017, 14:31

Not a fan of your named HQ, or the second SC on the venoms. I would use those points to get more models on the board, either reavers our incubi
Back to top Go down
Dodo_Night
Kabalite Warrior
Dodo_Night

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points tourney list   2000 points tourney list I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10 2018, 11:37

Sadly the list has already been submitted for the tournament due to a cut off date for it but I did manage to get a test run of the list on a 2 vs 2 city fight mission. Orks and my DE vs flesh tearers and imperial fists primaris. Happy with the jetbikes so far and I have enough to do a deep strike deny bubble with the kabalites but I think fisheyes is right in that dropping the second splinter cannon will allow me to take more stuff. So here is a prototype list for the future.

Archon with huskblade and parasite's kiss
Drazhar

2x 5 incubi

3x5 kabalites with 1 blaster

2 x 4 jetbikes with grav talon and blaster

2x Ravager with 3 dark lance

2x voidraven bomber with void lances

6 x venom

while i love the mobility of the razorwings, it's missiles and splinter weaponry rarely do anything and it is horrible when my lances whiff against tough targets. Also, my raider with the incubi and HQs was popped in one shot and my HQs were transport hopping throughout the match with the incubi having to walk! Thus my thinking of venom spam. out of those, I would need to buy, paint and make voidravens but the rest I have the models for.

Kabalite Warrior
Dodo_Night

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points tourney list   2000 points tourney list I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17 2018, 22:35

Got a test game of my first list against blood angels and...it did not go well xD Need a serious rethink against libby dread in drop pod, death company jump packs and stormraven with even more death company. the first game i had to concede after his first turn as i was just smashed so we did it again and i did better thanks to castling but still lost quite badly. had fun with incubi though.

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points tourney list   2000 points tourney list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 points tourney list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: