HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If we got a Tyranids-quality codex, what bits do you see getting rules?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_scotsman
Hellion

PostSubject: If we got a Tyranids-quality codex, what bits do you see getting rules?   Sat Dec 23 2017, 03:09

For the unaware, codex Tyranids, among many great things, added rules to many random bits and bobs in the kits that hadn't previously had any purpose. Dark Eldar kits have many different melee doodads, accessories and bits that could be given that treatment like several we saw in Shadow War Armageddon.

What rules would you give them? What would you like to see turned into a purchaseable upgrade?
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych

PostSubject: Re: If we got a Tyranids-quality codex, what bits do you see getting rules?   Sat Dec 23 2017, 05:46

Shredders, power lances ... Dissie cannons on kabalite warriors ... For the wyches ... More special weapons ... Haywire grenades ... And poison upgrades for the blades ...
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: If we got a Tyranids-quality codex, what bits do you see getting rules?   Sat Dec 23 2017, 07:12

Grisly trophies, hands down. The amount of spare skull racks I have is nuts.

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: If we got a Tyranids-quality codex, what bits do you see getting rules?   Sat Dec 23 2017, 14:24

I honestly think no other codex is going to be as good as the nids one, the tyranids codex might not be top dog, but it for sure has the most viable options and playstyles, its teh best codex (other than 7th corsairs) ive seen in 5yrs+

With that said, better WWP system, vehicles upgrades back, and better HQ's. The rest are just point changes other than Reavers. Reavers needs an overhaul and i would imagine like a nids one they would get that.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If we got a Tyranids-quality codex, what bits do you see getting rules?   

Back to top Go down

If we got a Tyranids-quality codex, what bits do you see getting rules?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: