HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

8th Edition Codex and Dark Eldar Story Progression

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deris87
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 8th Edition Codex and Dark Eldar Story Progression   Wed Dec 20 2017, 00:16

@Britishgrotesque wrote:
I hope if they go psykers, it should be aelendrach psykers, mandrakes should be our mystical side. Ties in with the lore for the growth, the decapitator finally bringing in a gateway which allows more of his minions in, and stops vect having complete authority over them.

I also want a giant night squid from them too, in the path of the archon they have giant tentacles grabbing things from their dimension. We need a shadow kraken!

I actually wouldn't be surprised, if AoS is any indication. The more beastial/mystical elements of the Wood Elves got fleshed out and spun-off into the Sylvaneth, and all the "normal" elves got lumped together. I could see them going a similar route with the Haemonculi covens and Mandrakes becoming a new thing unto themselves.
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 8th Edition Codex and Dark Eldar Story Progression   Wed Dec 20 2017, 02:56

Personally I would rather Dark Eldar get new armors/tools/tech that generated Psyker like powers through technology rather than having them actually redevelop into psykers.

I think that being a Psyker and all the dangers it has is sort of anti-Dark Eldar and their drive for self preservation.
Back to top Go down

8th Edition Codex and Dark Eldar Story Progression
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: