Reaper 150
Reaper 150
Reaper 150

1947pts
7 command points
16 dark lances
3 reaper cannon
120 troopers

I intend to wait 1-2 turn to deep strike my scourge when I'll identify a weak target backfield. Then, WWP 40 kabalites in his back/side and secure this position.
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 2000pts, kabalites without transport   Thu Nov 16 2017, 09:51

Why not take 3 archons instead of 2 heamies, this gives 2 more command points (since you can take 2 battlions and makes little difference in damage?

I think morale might be a nuisance, so maybe make 2 or so of the big units units of 10.
This means you can still use your command points to save the large units if they kill like 15. You have slightly more command points. And lose a lot less models to morale, since you can only save one unit from morale each turn anyway. it also gives you some units to keep in front which are worth slightly less to blok first turn assaults/ deep strikers.
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 2000pts, kabalites without transport   Thu Nov 16 2017, 20:57

@|Meavar wrote:
Why not take 3 archons instead of 2 heamies, this gives 2 more command points (since you can take 2 battlions and makes little difference in damage?

I think morale might be a nuisance, so maybe make 2 or so of the big units units of 10.
This means you can still use your command points to save the large units if they kill like 15. You have slightly more command points. And lose a lot less models to morale, since you can only save one unit from morale each turn anyway. it also gives you some units to keep in front which are worth slightly less to blok first turn assaults/ deep strikers.

But having 18 wound before getting to my dark lances instead of 9 have it's value too. For the archon instead of haemy... maybe. I use the haemy because of the whip and because he's good in close. They will be protected by the troops and help mitigate deepstrike assault.
Back to top Go down

2000pts, kabalites without transport
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: