HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Modeled gear on plastic characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myrvn
Sybarite

PostSubject: Modeled gear on plastic characters   10th November 2017, 5:03 pm

Does anyone know what wargear the new plastic haemonculus has? I was looking to change weapons on my existing model and want it to match what is likely possible in the new codex. Does anyone know what weapons the ham is using? I couldn't quite tell from the photos on GWs page.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Modeled gear on plastic characters   10th November 2017, 6:25 pm

Based on the pic of the model im guessing:
Stinger pistol
Hammy tools (needle and blade)
scissor hand

Just a guess tho

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Modeled gear on plastic characters   10th November 2017, 10:40 pm

Awesome. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Modeled gear on plastic characters   10th November 2017, 10:47 pm

Yes, that's exactly what comes in the box.

One could argue that the needle is an Ichor Injector, but seeing as the weapon is currently worthless, I wouldn't bother.

Woe to our enemies. We'll tear them apart regardless.
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Modeled gear on plastic characters   10th November 2017, 11:13 pm

Indeed that's what he comes with, however, according to the Index he has access to the whole range of Weapons of Torture and Tools of Torment.

Too bad most artefacts stopped existing along with the Coven Supplement...
If they return with the next Codex that thing on his back could count as Syndriq's sump.

The last artefact he still has access to, for now, is the Crucible of Malediction.
Back to top Go down
lament.config
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Modeled gear on plastic characters   11th November 2017, 12:31 am

The wracks kit has a hexrifle and liquifier if you want to use those weapons and stay WYSIWYG
Back to top Go down

Modeled gear on plastic characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: