HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Choosing drugs and deployment for T shenenigans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedRegicide
Wych

PostSubject: Choosing drugs and deployment for T shenenigans   Tue Nov 07 2017, 23:38

Can I change what unit is deployed in a transport and what drugs apply to which units each game of a tournament or is this established with my list?

The idea being I can footslog wracks against marines b/c T4 +1 means bolters wound on 5 and footslog Grots vs guard b/c T6 vs lasgun is wound on 6

Also the +1 T drug can be applied to units accordingly.

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Choosing drugs and deployment for T shenenigans   Tue Nov 07 2017, 23:48

Drugs are like Warlord traits, psychic powers and other pre-game selections that can vary from game to game. Unless the tournament specifically required such things to be constant across all games (which would be unusual), you should have the freedom to choose as you see what you opponent is bringing.

The transports is even more clear cut - there is nothing tying a unit to a transport until you deploy the unit in there. It can change during the battle and definitely could change between games.

Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Choosing drugs and deployment for T shenenigans   Tue Nov 07 2017, 23:54

Awesome, I appreciate the comment!

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Choosing drugs and deployment for T shenenigans   Wed Nov 08 2017, 01:14

It looks like GW has all powers, traits, and what not set for the entire tournament at Warhammer World. But ITC does the opposite. This looks like a region/tournament specific criteria.
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Choosing drugs and deployment for T shenenigans   Wed Nov 08 2017, 02:41

Do you want to put Drugs in your Coven units?
Drugs are Cult only.
If i misinterpreted your post and you use a Haemonculus for +1 Toughness on Coven units just ignore me xD

RedRegicide
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Choosing drugs and deployment for T shenenigans   Wed Nov 08 2017, 03:52

Drugs for cult and hammy buff for coven Razz

PostSubject: Re: Choosing drugs and deployment for T shenenigans   

Back to top Go down

Choosing drugs and deployment for T shenenigans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: