HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Standard Kabalite Loadout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuelDrop
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Standard Kabalite Loadout   Sat Nov 04 2017, 02:59

So, you're gearing up to raid for slaves. You know that you might meet some resistance that needs to be put down before the real fun can begin.

What do you bring with you?

Obviously you start with your trusty Kabalite Armour, complete with the spiky bits inside that make you feel alive, and your splinter rifle... but what other gear might you pack?

Breaching charges of some description, to more easily burst into locked rooms and drag children from their beds?

Manacles with spines inside, to restrain and torture in the same action?

Grenades, to flush resistance out of cover and into the shooting gallery?

A close combat weapon? Maybe a knife or some kind of whip?

What else do you pack for the trip?

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Standard Kabalite Loadout   Sat Nov 04 2017, 06:56

The chain-belt thing with the hook that lets you hang onto the side of a raider or Venom handsfree.

The gyrostabilised version of the spiky armour so you don't get messed up by sudden acceleration, massive winds or shockwaves.
the better helmet that has IR, target tracking and a rebreather so you don't choke on toxic gas.

A pistol, in case you end up in tight quarters with someone bigger than you.

Woe to our enemies. We'll tear them apart regardless.
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Standard Kabalite Loadout   Sat Nov 04 2017, 07:02

Pack for survival. As a lowly Kabalite, I'm unlikely to have the standing or resources to afford resurrection, and my life matters not in the eyes of my superiors. Aside from standard equipment, a variety of medical supplies and Hypex would be invaluable, the latter to give an even greater edge of agility against the lesser races, the former to subvert any unfortunate injuries..caused purely by chance, of course.

Even the slave races can put forth formidable warriors, by infinitesimal chance, naturally, those who it would be unwise to attack with melee weapons, and unwieldy to use a rifle. For this, a pistol, preferably Darklight based, would be sufficient to keep myself intact...as well as ensure the complete physical destruction of any unfortunate soul falling victim to, purely accidental, friendly fire.

Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Standard Kabalite Loadout   Sat Nov 04 2017, 07:06

@TheBaconPope wrote:
Pack for survival. As a lowly Kabalite, I'm unlikely to have the standing or resources to afford resurrection, and my life matters not in the eyes of my superiors. Aside from standard equipment, a variety of medical supplies and Hypex would be invaluable, the latter to give an even greater edge of agility against the lesser races, the former to subvert any unfortunate injuries..caused purely by chance, of course.

Even the slave races can put forth formidable warriors, by infinitesimal chance, naturally, those who it would be unwise to attack with melee weapons, and unwieldy to use a rifle. For this, a pistol, preferably Darklight based, would be sufficient to keep myself intact...as well as ensure the complete physical destruction of any unfortunate soul falling victim to, purely accidental, friendly fire.

It's a pity the IFF systems in our HUDs are so prone to malfunction at just the wrong moment! I'd tell you to ask Bob, but he had a wee bit of an accident during our last raid. Razz

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Standard Kabalite Loadout   Sun Nov 05 2017, 00:23

Honestly? Probably not much. A side bag at most.

I think you go into a raid with a feeling of superiority. It is an honor to join this huge event and you'd probably just carry some additional drugs. No combat drugs, just "regular" ones to accelerate the addicting feeling of all the torment, suffering and dread that lies in the air.

Even with half your aim, you still shoot twice as good as this non-Eldar scum, right? Left handed, that is.

What about ammo and side arms? Your assigned Raider probably has that equipment. Lots of it.

And if things go sideways and your Raider explodes? Run like hell. If you don't make it back into the webway, you are doomed no matter how well equipped you are. All the things normal soldiers pack into their backpack are of little use and only wear you down.

Standard Kabalite Loadout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: