Next 3 Codex Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FuelDrop
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 Codex Announced   Tue Nov 07 2017, 22:20

@Tarak wrote:
honesty the rate they do codex and I don't see them slowing until its done. We should see a dex I'd say at the latest spring 2018.  there's what roughly 10 left and they seem to do about 2 a month. even with AoS releases spattered in that is still a lot better than the gap between 3rd and 5th
Hey! Back then we had only one codex and we LIKED it!

Young wippersnappers, expecting updates every few years. Back in my day we didn't even get regular errata!

Slave

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 Codex Announced   Tue Nov 07 2017, 22:31

@FuelDrop wrote:
@Tarak wrote:
honesty the rate they do codex and I don't see them slowing until its done. We should see a dex I'd say at the latest spring 2018.  there's what roughly 10 left and they seem to do about 2 a month. even with AoS releases spattered in that is still a lot better than the gap between 3rd and 5th
Hey! Back then we had only one codex and we LIKED it!

Young wippersnappers, expecting updates every few years. Back in my day we didn't even get regular errata!

Hey I started in playing DE when they released in 3rd. just after I found chaos....then i stumbled through this gate. Gets pretty hazy after that. Next time you start trying to go pint for pint with a Squat....
Back to top Go down

Next 3 Codex Announced
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: