HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Kabal themed 2k

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ricorongen
Slave

PostSubject: Kabal themed 2k   Mon Oct 09 2017, 09:05

Hey all, just wanting advice on my army list i conjured up while looking at my models, will first post mine list, then the question and doubts i already have.

Battalion :

2 archon's
agoniser and blastpistol, phantasme grenades.

3x 9 kabalite warriors with blaster upgrade

sarges kitted out like the archons.

2 ravagers with 3 disintegrators.

3 raiders with  disintegrator cannon.

Outrider detatchment.

1 archon, agoniser and blast pistol.

3 x5 scourges with blasters.

2 ravagers again with  disingrators

Total point cost : 2000 exact.

having so far  6 agonisers, 6 blast pistols, 18 blasters, 15 disintgrator cannons and a humble 21 splintershots at max range.

my fear is that i havent put anything in cc neither have much splinter weapons apart from my 3 units of kabalites,

mostly would play against a termie/primaris ultramarine army, a blood angel player scout and assault marine  heavy , a chaos ironwarriors  cultist heavy army and orks. whome i assumed he said were speedfreaks not green tide.

=P dont know exactly what they would bring but that is the armies my friends play.

C&C really welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lord Nakariial
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabal themed 2k   Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:54

We do well completely ignoring CC, honestly I would remove one of the Archons, it seems overkill to have three.

Other than that I really like this list, should do quite well Smile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal themed 2k   Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:20

Archons really that bad? in 7th he did pretty much lifting for me =/ and my blood angel buddy really fears him weirdly enough... next to my ravagers for some reason or the other...

never enough
Back to top Go down
ricorongen
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabal themed 2k   Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:24

btw thanks to the reqeruiments of battalion and outrider i need to put in 3 hq's =/ and got 1 fine cast, one new plastic and 1 converted archon... so i kinda wanna use them if they are usefull in some way or another XD. cheers btw, any advice ? i mean i think i can outshoot and outrun the blood angel player (some tanks at best in 7th so unsure what now) and the primaris, dunno yet if my ork buddy is suddenly trowing 70+ models at me what to do against him then.

never enough
Back to top Go down
Castellan Alaric
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabal themed 2k   Tue Oct 10 2017, 16:49

I'd say go with it and see how it fares. I might be more partial to dark lances, but if you get the same work out of disintegrators, go for it. Also, do you feel you get to use the blast pistols over regular blasters on your archons?
Back to top Go down
ricorongen
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabal themed 2k   Tue Oct 10 2017, 20:52

given that most of my opponents really like close combat much, i gues i do see a lot of action with the pistols, beside like to play my dark eldar fast and close, close... just waiting for the day like in 5 ed were that was truly possible.

but dont know yet how good this army is gonna fuction as of yet =( but i will make a batrep if my buddy and i both have our new 2k armies ready ^^ so stay tunned

never enough
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Kabal themed 2k   Wed Oct 11 2017, 18:18

But those pistols are very close. Only 6 inches! You basically use them only in close combat. And that's no place for most our guys.

The Dark Eldar Codex sucks. You probably won just because your enemy loaded his dice to loose. Never forget this mantra and spread the word. Mention it in every discussion possible, people can´t get enough of that valuable information and need to be reminded regularely.
+++++END OF TRANSMISSION+++++
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12720-tainted-reborn
Back to top Go down

Kabal themed 2k
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: