Share | 

Trueborn assault raider

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Subsanity
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn assault raider   Tue Sep 19 2017, 00:00

Just for the records I appreciate both opinions. This has giving me two very different perspectives. I do agree a bit to both I like a venom with 2blaster and 4 SC. However I also agree that SCs are overpriced for what the do.

I will most likely leave the 5 blaster born in the raider. Keep Archon w/blaster and dis cannon. Drop the two extra TB with DL or SC to spend the points elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn assault raider   Tue Sep 19 2017, 00:19

Go for it if you like them then play them, its 50/50 within the community that they are bad vs good.

I honestly just dont like Venoms as they are now, they are "meant" to be up in your face attackers and i think GW is wanting to force that on us, where Raiders are the Long range.

But they dont IMO have enough survivability to be up close and they are to costly.

If they were 15pts cheaper (and SC 5-8pts cheaper), i would take them every game. Otherwise i'd rather just keep Playing my Troops as Quins and take 3 Starweavers (Assault weapons with S6, 6 transport vs 5 and a 4++ for the same cost).

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
Subsanity
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn assault raider   Tue Sep 19 2017, 02:47

I totally agree! I keep telling my wife one day im going to steal her 3 starweavers... lol. I promised her I would leave all harlequins to her. I get DE and we share eldar.

On another note.. If we get something like hunt from the shadows for 8th and its -1 to hit. The venoms will be awesome at -2. I already custom build my venoms with wing mounted SC. So im really hoping our codex fixes SC.

I enjoy the raider I built as well im just trying to find its place in my list. Its more of a flagship holding my HQ.

I am also building more kabalites so I can have more weapon options. I built most my stuff 7th now I see what can happen with a edition change.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn assault raider   Tue Sep 19 2017, 05:40

Quote :
I enjoy the raider I built as well im just trying to find its place in my list. Its more of a flagship holding my HQ.
I use squads of 10 kabs in a raider, with DL+dissie. For a bit more than a ravager (200ish pts) you got 2 heavy weapons, 18 poison, and 10 bodies that can assault/hold objectives if needed.

Trueborn assault raider
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: