14% [ 53 ]
- Other units (please state in thread)
1%
 1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 367

AuthorMessage
Bad-baden-baden
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Thu Nov 09 2017, 22:42

@Mppqlmd wrote:
I think it would be even more fluffy to allow our raiders (or assault raiders) to disembark after the end of a charge, and allow disembarked units to be disembarked within 1" of any unit the raider charged.

Basically, the raider charges, THEN the unit disembarks and is already in cc.

This would be pretty neat
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 10:36

@Mppqlmd wrote:
I think it would be even more fluffy to allow our raiders (or assault raiders) to disembark after the end of a charge, and allow disembarked units to be disembarked within 1" of any unit the raider charged.

Basically, the raider charges, THEN the unit disembarks and is already in cc.

That actually seems like a great rule, good, a large part of the boost we needed but not something completely over the top.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 10:51

I like that but it does make our units effectively immune to overwatch, which some may regard as an issue.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 11:07

Imperial Fist are immune to cover...

FuelDrop
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 12:06

@Count Adhemar wrote:
I like that but it does make our units effectively immune to overwatch, which some may regard as an issue.

Our transports are the most vulnerable to overwatch in the game, with T5 transports that can be brought down with small arms fire. If it were land raiders then I would agree with the immune to overwatch thing, but this is raiders we're talking about here! I have had several die to strength 3.

Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 12:16

The vehicles aren't immune to overwatch but the units inside would be.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 12:32

@Count Adhemar wrote:
The vehicles aren't immune to overwatch but the units inside would be.

Unless the vehicle explodes with them inside of course.

Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 12:43

True but that's fairly unlikely unless you're charging a heavily damaged transport into a unit with ridiculous amounts of firepower and/or ability to fire overwatch at greater than normal effect, and even then it's a 6 to explode and a 1 to die from it.

Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 17:14

@Count Adhemar wrote:

They already are, though. It's not very different from charging with the raider to soak overwatch.

Also, it's not like immunity to overwatch is a non-existent concept in this game Smile

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 22:38

@Mppqlmd wrote:
@Count Adhemar wrote:

They already are, though. It's not very different from charging with the raider to soak overwatch.

Also, it's not like immunity to overwatch is a non-existent concept in this game Smile

Also also, Wyches are incredibly vulnerable to overwatch. 2 flamers and some good/bad rolls can wipe an entire 10 man squad of bloodbrides out before they even reach combat, so a reliable way to get them in would be nice.

Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 23:00

I personally don't have an issue with it but I can certainly see some people crying cheese over it.

Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW about our wishes and requests   Fri Nov 10 2017, 23:34

Should've shot them before, then xD
Back to top Go down

Letter to GW about our wishes and requests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: