Share | 

Music via Spinal Sump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tounguekutter
Sybarite

PostSubject: Music via Spinal Sump   Sun Sep 10 2017, 07:24

Hi,

I really like the music injected into the podcast (spinal sump style I'm sure Wink ) and would love to know where I can find it for my own listening pleasure.  As I've said before you all are an inspiration to me, you're only podcast I listen to, and I can't thank you enough for making it happen each month - or lately each week, wow!

Best of luck Advancing forward,

(originally my title was just going to be "music" but apparently it has to be at least eight characters so... tongue )

I love 8th edition, and I love Dark Eldar in 8th, but I still can't wait for fluffy Kabal rules to drop in our dex.  I have written multiple Dark Eldar fan codexes (3 and a "mini-fandex" which was totally ridiculous), the latest of which (for 7th edition) can be found here.  I also created a Blood Angels 7th edition fan codex for 7th (and I'm taking ideas for a Blood Angels chapter trait to fan-rule in while my girlfriend and I wait for a full codex), and I have used the Age of Sigmar Kharadron Overlords battletome to create a 40k squat army codex complete with a bunch of Stratagems.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Music via Spinal Sump   Mon Sep 11 2017, 20:16

Tounguekutter wrote:
Hi,

I really like the music injected into the podcast (spinal sump style I'm sure Wink ) and would love to know where I can find it for my own listening pleasure.  As I've said before you all are an inspiration to me, you're only podcast I listen to, and I can't thank you enough for making it happen each month - or lately each week, wow!

Best of luck Advancing forward,

(originally my title was just going to be "music" but apparently it has to be at least eight characters so...  tongue )

Shoot me a PM and I can give you a list of what tracks. Please let me know which episode and (hopefully) when it appears in the episode (after the first segment, closing, etc)

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down

Music via Spinal Sump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: