HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Raider to starweaver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowie
Slave

PostSubject: Raider to starweaver   Mon Aug 28 2017, 13:44

I was curious if people thought converting a raider to a starred very was able to be done? I have a bunch of players that need a ride and extra raiders. I was just thinking of a king off some of the spikier bit and adding some harlie masks and giving it a very harlequin esque paint job.

I am working on a ynnari army with a theme based around being space pirates flying through the Web way and real space killing all thing chaos (haven't figured it all out fluff wise but that is the gist of it)

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Raider to starweaver   Sun Sep 10 2017, 07:32

My suggestion is go for it! This is your hobby do whatever you want! Dark Eldar aren't the only beings who appreciate originality I think your idea is brilliant! Just be aware of the fact that from the most outrageously competitive perspective, you are making it harder to take advantage of terrain the larger the vehicle you bring to the tabletop. Unless you seriously pair the raider down it is going to be significantly larger than your average Starweaver. I don't think most players will mind playing against it though so if you're not that competitive don't think twice.

I love 8th edition, and I love Dark Eldar in 8th, but I still can't wait for fluffy Kabal rules to drop in our dex.  I have written multiple Dark Eldar fan codexes (3 and a "mini-fandex" which was totally ridiculous), the latest of which (for 7th edition) can be found here.  I also created a Blood Angels 7th edition fan codex for 7th (and I'm taking ideas for a Blood Angels chapter trait to fan-rule in while my girlfriend and I wait for a full codex), and I have used the Age of Sigmar Kharadron Overlords battletome to create a 40k squat army codex complete with a bunch of Stratagems.
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Raider to starweaver   Mon Sep 11 2017, 14:32

Sounds like a lot of work but why not.

I'd recommand gathering starweavers harlies crew and weapons, and it could looks great.
Keep us informed if you go through Smile

Dark eldars ~4k points / Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down

Raider to starweaver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: