HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Garbled Transmission from Realspace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Mortal
Slave

PostSubject: Garbled Transmission from Realspace   Sat Jul 22 2017, 09:10

Played 8th edition today and started a friend on the game today with the Open War deck. First mission he chose my Drukhari Force, basically a get started set and one unit of Wyches with a Succubus, vs my Dark Angels Army. Combat drugs were supplied to units, +1T to the Reavers, +1A to the Wyches, and +1 S to the succubus. we had a pretty standard deployment with a objective of Invasion and the Meeting twist that made us stagger our deployment in three waves. This kinda messed up my Dark Angel plan of using scouts and drops pods the way I wanted and The Reavers were able to wipe out 2 scout units and hold the last objective in the face of a company master and a devastator squad plus a drop pod pinging them. when the wyches got there the dev squad pretty much wasted its shots killing one or two and getting mowed down in the melee.

We played a round of Emperors Children on Emperors Children, 30 pt power level battle like beforeI won with a daemon prince...

The I returned with the Drukhari force vs the Dark Angels, my friend choosing Raven wing bikes, and terminators and a chapter master from Dark Vengeance and a unit of Veterans.

The Objective was "the courier" and so he was after my succubus and I was after a veteran in his unit.
I got over to him with my Raider and Kabalites on board and opened fire killing 3 of his vet squad and feinted with my bikers and turned toward his courier too, he countered with a rough barrage from the Deathwing and Ravenwing that killed two and wounded my Champion Reaver, but he lived to charge the veteran unit and kill another 1 and tho the veteran squad hit my raider with a krak missile, I had the raider dump the kabal and charge in, it finished the courier off, and the Drukhari won a second battle in realspace this day
Back to top Go down
Barrywise
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Garbled Transmission from Realspace   Sat Jul 22 2017, 22:11

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the write up. I haven't heard much about reavers in 8th so far, could you go into a little bit more detail about how they did from the first game?
Back to top Go down
X-Mortal
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Garbled Transmission from Realspace   Sun Sep 03 2017, 01:28

So far they have won every time I used them, I bought some Primaris to make it harder next time. I upgraded my force with a Gangs of Comorragh box and built a cool Archon out of the Raider bits and a few leftover from my original archon sprue. In 8th edition the Archons are way tougher than before, as are most character units, but I really enjoyed putting the Reavers into charge and fall back tactics. I will play a few more games with them as soon as I assemble my Comorragh models, which should be very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garbled Transmission from Realspace   

Back to top Go down

Garbled Transmission from Realspace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: