Share | 

Kabal of the Eternal Night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Squidmaster
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Night   Wed Aug 22 2018, 14:58

I've slowed down on a projects a fair bit lately, mainly because I'm prepping for a not-particular-ideal, month-long business trip to Albania (which is giving me no end of headaches).

But I have had time to at think about a project and get a little done.

The Venomformer has had a Venom acquired, and sliced up.

Main body in the central section, legs at the back, wings to fold up and the front canopy to split apart and be attached to the arms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Squidmaster
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Night   Sat Sep 01 2018, 09:58

A couple of quick things, I’ve been planning a bit of a bolstering for my Harelquins. Up to now I’ve kept a small collection as allies for my Drukhari, but I’m now looking to expand them properly. As a result i came to the conclusion that I’m not 100% happy woth the Troupe master and Death jester I built before. They were…..ok, but not great.

So I’ve put together a couple of new ones.

The Death Jester is on the left, based on the Isharann Soulrender from GW’s new Idoneth Deepkin range. New heads, and entirely new feet (because I needed to get rid of the random fish and rock he was standing on), and replaced the glaive with an adapted new weapon.

I’m not 100% sold on the weapon so far, and may end up swapping it out. It just looks……meh to me.

On the right, the Troupe Master based on the Mistweaver Saih. The pictures a bit naff (sorry), but I cut away half the helm to add a Sister Of Slaughter one for that lovely Harlequin dual-mask thing. I also cut away a load of “mist”, which required me to replace a whole foot too. Gun arm added, and staff replaced with the ? symbol.

I’ll be honest, I started out wanting to build a Riddler, and considered going the full way. Decided against it, but kept the icon and plan to paint her in greens. Thanks to this, i settled on the name Masque Of The Fatal Mystery.

With my trip coming up, I’ll probably be able to paint them in about a month when I get back. Assuming the middle of nowhere, eastern Europe doesn’t kill me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Rhivan
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Night   Fri Sep 07 2018, 05:01

Okay I really like your Death Jester man. I'm surprised at how the model looks Very Happy (And how Dark Eldar it feels) Great job!

The Troupe master looks great as well but the weapon seems a bit odd to me as it's far more jagged and square than what I imagine Eldar to have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Night   

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Eternal Night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: