HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

1st ever list help :) (1750pts)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyttiee
Slave

PostSubject: 1st ever list help :) (1750pts)   Thu Jun 22 2017, 03:56

hi guys, well with 8th ive decided to come back to the game after a very long break, and with that i decided to chose the dark eldar.

ive been trying to make a list for a couple of days and i just cant fufill the hq and see what im missing so help would be appreciated...

4x 5man Warrior squads - 1x Blaster each squad.
4x Venom - 2x Splinter Cannon
2x Razorwing jet fighter - 2x Dark Lances 1x Splinter Cannon, Razorwing Missiles
2x Ravagers - 3x Dark Lance

that comes out at 1230pts...so i have like 520pts left to play with Smile

so yeah suggestions for any blaring holes in my list and the hq would be appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 1st ever list help :) (1750pts)   Thu Jun 22 2017, 11:31

Two Archon with Blaster and Phantasm Grenade Launcher and Agoniser in a venom?

The Dark Eldar Codex sucks. You probably won just because your enemy loaded his dice to loose. Never forget this mantra and spread the word. Mention it in every discussion possible, people can´t get enough of that valuable information and need to be reminded regularely.
+++++END OF TRANSMISSION+++++
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12720-tainted-reborn
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1st ever list help :) (1750pts)   Thu Jun 22 2017, 11:52

I would try and ad i at least 1 melee component (wyches hellions an reavers are nice with support of a succubus, but you do not really have enough points to take enough to make the succubus worth it, and your whole army seems mechanized so you might wish to keep it that way).
I say take a raider and 2*5 incubi that combined with the archons mentioned by metal should come around to filling the 520 points I think. (put 1 incubi unit in a venom and put one of your warrior squads with the other incubi in the raider).
If you have any points left over you can take a dissy cannon here and there instead of a dark lance (they really have their uses). (most battles went up slightly in points I think?)

Back to top Go down

1st ever list help :) (1750pts)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: