Share | 

8e Designers Commentary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: 8e Designers Commentary   Mon Jun 19 2017, 08:44

For anyone who has yet to see it, here's a link

Nothing terribly gamechanging, although it does confirm that you can't just name all your chapters, regiments, covens, cults, kabals etc the same thing in order to get all their buffs!

Interesting to note that they are doing what is essentially a rules FAQ at the same time as the game is officially released. It's almost like they were condoning the leaked rules and army books.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 8e Designers Commentary   Mon Jun 19 2017, 11:44

Are They actually here? Among us?
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 8e Designers Commentary   Mon Jun 19 2017, 12:06

<incoherent, conspiratorial mutterings>adhemar is one of them...</ incoherent, conspiratorial mutterings>

But seriously, though, I think  that they fully expected things to get leaked when they made copies of the rules and indices available for perusal at GW stores.

People talk, they know that.

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: 8e Designers Commentary   Mon Jun 19 2017, 12:22

Certainly seems to be something they're not overly concerned about these days. Imagine something like this happening even a couple of years ago. Not that we'd have got a FAQ from GW a couple of years ago anyway!

It just seems a bit like someone stealing a prototype car and the sending the manufacturer a note saying "Brakes are a bit sticky, driving position a bit uncomfortable, excellent handling but I can't seem to find Jazz FM on the radio" (and the manufacturers replying that they'll take a look at the brakes!)

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8e Designers Commentary   

Back to top Go down

8e Designers Commentary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: