HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cozork
Hellion

PostSubject: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Tue Oct 25 2011, 01:35

Well this is where my new Dark Eldar army begins...
With the release of the new model range, i just couldn't resist, so i went and bought 2500 points worth over a week or two.
I would have collected them years ago, but i wasn't too fond of the old warrior and raider models.
I have assembled 2000 points and had many games already, only losing twice to mech Grey knights,
so now i have three lists that i love (one at 400 points, one at 1000 points and one at 2000) its time to take them to peices again and re-assemble them in all their converted glory!

I will upload pictures as i go through the 2000 points army list,
please feel free to steal ideas as you see fit, as any true evil space elf would...
in fact i'm pretty sure i got some of my ideas from pictures i spotted of other people's work
any suggestions or questions or constructive criticism are also welcome, so is any brutally honest insults or general slander or violence or murder, assault and pillaging if the combat drugs get to your head...

enjoy!
sunny
Back to top Go down
cozork
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Tue Oct 25 2011, 01:36

HQ

not too much of a conversion, just some bitz stuck together with a greenstuff cape,
i'm gonna do a lot of work on her base, to make her much more of a center-piece

Last edited by cozork on Tue Oct 25 2011, 02:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cozork
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Tue Oct 25 2011, 01:37

ELITES

my trueborn so far. i really want the models to say "we are better than everyone" and i think these cloaks do that pretty well
sunny

Last edited by cozork on Tue Oct 25 2011, 02:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cozork
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Tue Oct 25 2011, 01:38

TROOPS

two of the many raiders i purchased, still a fair bit of conversion work to be done, but here is the progress so far...

Last edited by cozork on Tue Oct 25 2011, 06:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cozork
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Tue Oct 25 2011, 01:39

RESERVED: FAST ATTACK
Back to top Go down
cozork
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Tue Oct 25 2011, 01:39

HEAVY SUPPORT

i really ;ove the jetbike models, but i dont want them in my army, so i've decided to use them as turrets for my ravagers, the guns will be mounted above the riders in a pose like a scorpion tail ready to strike when i get round to it

Last edited by cozork on Tue Oct 25 2011, 03:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cozork
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Tue Oct 25 2011, 01:40

RESERVED: PAIN TOKENS/SCENERY/TURN COUNTERS
Back to top Go down
Foo
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Tue Oct 25 2011, 05:28

Nice! This looks like a good start.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Wed Oct 26 2011, 15:21

@cozork wrote:

I will upload pictures as i go through the 2000 points army list,
please feel free to steal ideas as you see fit, as any true evil space elf would...
in fact i'm pretty sure i got some of my ideas from pictures i spotted of other people's work
any suggestions or questions or constructive criticism are also welcome, so is any brutally honest insults or general slander or violence or murder, assault and pillaging if the combat drugs get to your head...

Especially this one! I like what I see so far.
Back to top Go down
GAR
Dread Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   Wed Oct 26 2011, 15:55

Impressive.

I like the usage of the reavers as turrets for the Ravagers.
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...   

Back to top Go down

Floatilla Psychedelica and The Hands of Karma...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: