HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Kabalite of Fractured Light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Kabalite of Fractured Light   Sat Apr 08 2017, 20:11

So, I thought to myself that I wanna be someone and thus decided to start this. I have no focus what so ever and got 3 armies that I paint simultaneously. So the uppdates will probably be 1/3 of what I really paint (Assuming Im not allowed to post anything but Eldar here).

Another thing that comes with lack of focus is that I'll probably change colour a couple of times before my army looks like a rainbow and I have to start all over again. (Thus the name, damange control from the get got... Jk, I'll probably change name aswell so w/e).

I started warhammering for little less than a year ago so I'd love some advice from the more established Archons/Succubus/artistic slaves. Atleast until this log reaches 30 pages, from the on every hint of advice will be met with hostility in the form of me stealing your slaves and roasting your Scurges to protect my then-found pride and arrogance. But until then, feel free.

My plan is to later add a Harlequin group and some Corsairs to complete my fab Eldar army in all the colours of the rainbow. But that's a project way down the line.

But here are some of the things I've been working on today.

And here are samples from my two Wrack units. Not even these are done and the skinny one was from my first DE box. Just so you know what kind of pace we're moving along here.

Back to top Go down
lelith
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite of Fractured Light   Sun Apr 09 2017, 10:10

Oh I love the colors of those wracks. As an Ynnari fluffy player, I'm always missing coven units that I cannot use

Ynneadwraith
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite of Fractured Light   Tue Apr 11 2017, 14:50

Welcome!

Looking stunning already Smile I really like the pasty white skintone on the wrack on the left (and the glossy red one is very disturbing too!).

Looking forward to more Smile

Oh, and there's a 'Distractions' section where other non-Eldar painting and modelling stuff is welcome Smile

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite of Fractured Light   Fri Oct 06 2017, 16:09

Ahh yes.
After about 6 months I've successfully(almost) finished about 5 miniatures. With this speed I might have a fully plainted army by the 40th millennium. Here are those few. Still in dire need of basing, but I've atleast come to the decition to make a swap-themed basing for them... Guess that's half the battle.

Haven't really decided on what skin colour to go for, the pale Kabalite skintone or the Heami colour(not the face, that's borrowed from some poor craftworlder)
Back to top Go down

Kabalite of Fractured Light
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: