HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Episode 31 Fracture of Biel-Tan: Show me where the bad Incubi touched you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Episode 31 Fracture of Biel-Tan: Show me where the bad Incubi touched you    Thu Mar 09 2017, 17:52

Our coverage of The Gathering Storm continues this month with the Fracture of Biel-Tan! Thor, Alex, and Brian discuss the background on birth of the Yncarne, the shear bad-assery of the Visarch, and the Yvraine (not Lady Malys for whatever reason) backstory. Brian and Alex talk hobby ideas for armies the Ynnari Warhost and the upcoming Splintermind hobby hangout in the second segment, and all three of us discuss our initial impressions of the Ynnari detachment while Brian channels his inner Robin Williams to heal the hurt (so that Incubii might finally get assault grenades).

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
tibersky
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31 Fracture of Biel-Tan: Show me where the bad Incubi touched you    Mon Mar 13 2017, 02:34

Awesome
Back to top Go down
BlackDeathstill
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Episode 31 Fracture of Biel-Tan: Show me where the bad Incubi touched you    Tue Mar 21 2017, 04:09

So I just finally got done listening to the podcast I got to say you guys really really did it. A few things I got from it is yes introducing the new model was kind of weird but I read her as lady malice. I agree the fluff really failed but from my standpoint I've never really been a fluffed person . I love the fluff in the new Dark Eldar Codex much better . Getting rid of the baron was like death to my Dark Eldar Army . I like that idea from the painting point of view. Many years ago I painted my Banshees with a darker green suit and a light green armor with orange and red hair. Now I'm going to use that idea to do my Army. I dug my old lady malice conversion model out and ripped her off her base. Dug through a bunch of the bases that came with my skeleton models and went to the Hobby Store and found a tiger toy to mold on her Base. Money-wise I can't afford any of the new models and since she was removed I'm just converting her over. As far as my Dark Eldar go I've been trying to find a paint scheme for them for many years. This finally gives me what I need for that as well as for my harlequins. I can't wait for your next podcast to hear your breakdown of all the units. The net gives me the ability to field a dream jetbike Army. Keep up the great work I can't wait for the next one.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: